Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18022

    #181
    I like that we will never see a golden idol of Biden at Netroots or wherever the democrats do their conventions.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #182
      Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      I like that we will never see a golden idol of Biden at Netroots or wherever the democrats do their conventions.
      Yeah, who would want to worship an idiot that can even remember why he is in Houston?...

      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Northwestcoug
        Cocked and Loaded
        • May 2011
        • 18022

        #183
        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

        Yeah, who would want to worship an idiot that can even remember why he is in Houston?...

        speaks volumes about the supporters of a guy who had more gaffes and said more terrible things in a presidential term than Biden in his entire political career.

        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #184
          How long do y'all give Biden until Harris officially takes over as El Presidente?... It's embarrassing the the foreign news shows are pointing out his obvious cognitive issues:



          No wonder the Dems don't want him around the nuclear football. I am guessing less than two years.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #185
            Over a month in and still waiting for that first press conference with Joe...



            And Joe lets Kamala talk with all the foreign leaders, apparently: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...gn-leader-call https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ron-of-france/



            Maybe it is because Joe goes to bed shortly after 7pm:

            He has established a regular schedule, including coffee in the mornings with the first lady, meetings and phone calls from the Oval Office starting just after 9 a.m. and a return to his residence by 7 p.m
            [...]
            Unlike his most recent predecessors -- night owls who spent the dark hours reading briefing materials (President Barack Obama) or watching television (President Donald Trump) -- Biden is more of an early-to-bed type.

            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27878

              #186
              Maybe we need another debate with Trump where Biden not only shows his sustained cognitive ability but also so we can see Trump self-implode again.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #187
                I can't believe there are people who still openly cop to worshipping that fat orange loser.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • tooblue
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5134

                  #188
                  Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I can't believe there are people who still openly cop to worshipping that fat orange loser.
                  They have already created a golden calf:

                  Artist Tommy Zegan reveals figure was constructed in country the former president has assailed and demonized


                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #189


                    Maybe Kamala could hold Joe's hand while he does the presser?
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Pelado
                      Bald not naked
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 21139

                      #190
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post


                      Maybe Kamala could hold Joe's hand while he does the presser?
                      Or maybe he's allowing us all a well-deserved break from presidents who feel a constant need to be in the public eye.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37983

                        #191
                        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post


                        Maybe Kamala could hold Joe's hand while he does the presser?
                        After hearing from our last President non-stop (and getting nothing done), I am happy that our current president is focusing on working during the pandemic instead of doing press conferences.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #192
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post

                          After hearing from our last President non-stop (and getting nothing done), I am happy that our current president is focusing on working during the pandemic instead of doing press conferences.
                          Biden goes to bed at 7pm and doesn't start work until 9am. You think he could show up to a press conference once in a while before his bed time and say, "Hi".
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37983

                            #193
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                            Biden goes to bed at 7pm and doesn't start work until 9am. You think he could show up to a press conference once in a while before his bed time and say, "Hi".
                            Better than watching Fox News from 6 pm to 10 pm and tweeting from the toilet.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #194
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post

                              After hearing from our last President non-stop (and getting nothing done), I am happy that our current president is focusing on working during the pandemic instead of doing press conferences.
                              Biden plays video games with family, shows off presidential 'swag' at Camp David

                              Oh, so that is what Biden doing at Camp David...


                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #195


                                Nooo... don't let Crazy Uncle Joe take a question!
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...