The PAC 10 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tooblue
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5136

    #2731
    Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...nal-bcs-buster

    For those wondering what's the difference between an invite and independence.
    It's the difference between being a sister wife and first wife. It's OK Hater—not everyone can be a first wife.

    Comment

    • All-American
      Right, as Usual
      • Nov 2008
      • 15665

      #2732
      Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
      http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...nal-bcs-buster

      For those wondering what's the difference between an invite and independence.
      Isn't the girl who wrote this the one who does the videos in her office?

      Wear it with pride, I guess.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #2733
        Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
        http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...nal-bcs-buster

        For those wondering what's the difference between an invite and independence.
        Ah yes, Utah, everyone's safety school.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • SloanHater
          Banned
          • Feb 2009
          • 1348

          #2734
          Originally posted by tooblue View Post
          It's the difference between being a sister wife and first wife. It's OK Hater—not everyone can be a first wife.
          Clever tie in between polygamy and the Lord's university. Truly an ambassador of the byu.

          Comment

          • tooblue
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 5136

            #2735
            Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
            Clever tie in between polygamy and the Lord's university. Truly an ambassador of the byu.
            I imagine many sister wife's felt that same bitterness. It must be difficult to always be overshadowed.

            Comment

            • SloanHater
              Banned
              • Feb 2009
              • 1348

              #2736
              Originally posted by tooblue View Post
              I imagine many sister wife's felt that same bitterness. It must be difficult to always be overshadowed.
              Good ol' byu education. Glad to see my tithing dollar at work.

              Comment

              • tooblue
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 5136

                #2737
                Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                Good ol' byu education. Glad to see my tithing dollar at work.
                Grammar smack? lol And for what it's worth I didn't attend BYU but I did grow up on the east bench in the shadow of the U of U.

                It's ok sister wife, it's better to come to grips with your insecurities now rather than later—let it out sister.

                Comment

                • SloanHater
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 1348

                  #2738
                  Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                  Grammar smack? lol And for what it's worth I didn't attend BYU but I did grow up on the east bench in the shadow of the U of U.

                  It's ok sister wife, it's better to come to grips with your insecurities now rather than later—let it out sister.
                  I think it's fairly obvious you didn't attend college.

                  Comment

                  • tooblue
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5136

                    #2739
                    Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                    I think it's fairly obvious you didn't attend college.
                    lol, now education smack‽ Are you one of the many lawyers here? It's ok, being a sister won't be that bad. Just sing your favorite hymn sister; "
                    I am a Utah man, sir and I live across the green. Our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen." That might cheer you up!

                    Comment

                    • SloanHater
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 1348

                      #2740
                      Originally posted by tooblue View Post


                      lol, now education smack‽ Are you one of the many lawyers here? It's ok, being a sister won't be that bad. Just sing your favorite hymn sister; "
                      I am a Utah man, sir and I live across the green. Our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen." That might cheer you up!
                      I don't need any cheering up. I've had more laughs today at byu fan's expense than I could have ever imagined.

                      What I could really use is a $50 mil hd truck and the magical powers associated with it.

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #2741
                        Originally posted by SloanHater View Post

                        What I could really use is a $50 mil hd truck and the magical powers associated with it.
                        Your school can't afford it. You know, not getting paid by their conference and all.

                        Comment

                        • SloanHater
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 1348

                          #2742
                          Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                          Your school can't afford it. You know, not getting paid by their conference and all.
                          The U doesn't need an hd truck where it's headed. Worst case, we'll just borrow BYU's ESPN's for the Rose Bowl.

                          Comment

                          • tooblue
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5136

                            #2743
                            Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                            The U doesn't need an hd truck where it's headed. Worst case, we'll just borrow BYU's ESPN's for the Rose Bowl.
                            That's what this is all about: HD truck envy? That's frighteningly Freudian

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #2744
                              Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                              I imagine many sister wife's felt that same bitterness. It must be difficult to always be overshadowed.
                              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                              Good ol' byu education. Glad to see my tithing dollar at work.
                              Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                              Grammar smack? lol And for what it's worth I didn't attend BYU but I did grow up on the east bench in the shadow of the U of U.

                              It's ok sister wife, it's better to come to grips with your insecurities now rather than later—let it out sister.
                              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                              I think it's fairly obvious you didn't attend college.
                              Originally posted by tooblue View Post


                              lol, now education smack‽ Are you one of the many lawyers here? It's ok, being a sister won't be that bad. Just sing your favorite hymn sister; "
                              I am a Utah man, sir and I live across the green. Our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen." That might cheer you up!
                              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                              I don't need any cheering up. I've had more laughs today at byu fan's expense than I could have ever imagined.

                              What I could really use is a $50 mil hd truck and the magical powers associated with it.
                              Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                              The U doesn't need an hd truck where it's headed. Worst case, we'll just borrow BYU's ESPN's for the Rose Bowl.
                              Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                              That's what this is all about: HD truck envy? That's frighteningly Freudian
                              Good hell this is pathetic.......paging Max Hall, Max Hall to CUF stat!!
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • SloanHater
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 1348

                                #2745
                                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                                Good hell this is pathetic.......paging Max Hall, Max Hall to CUF stat!!
                                Pathetic says the guy who took the time to compile that list.

                                Comment

                                Working...