The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bo Diddley
    Senior
    • Jul 2012
    • 18789

    #1801
    Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    Not horrific. Just dumb like that college girl who was interviewed by Neil Cavuto. The math doesn't work.
    Exactly. And how's he going to make it happen if he gets elected? Executive order?

    Comment

    • frank ryan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12352

      #1802
      Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Not horrific. Just dumb like that college girl who was interviewed by Neil Cavuto. The math doesn't work.
      Let's get on to more pressing matters, like removing the millions of illegal immigrants by force or boycotting Starbucks.

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11181

        #1803
        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Let's get on to more pressing matters, like removing the millions of illegal immigrants by force or boycotting Starbucks.
        When did I say I wanted to do those things?

        Comment

        • imanihonjin
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 3772

          #1804
          Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Let's get on to more pressing matters, like removing the millions of illegal immigrants by force or boycotting Starbucks.
          I don't think that too many support Cruz or Trump on this forum, so I don't really think your snark has any bite here.

          Comment

          • Shaka
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 10449

            #1805
            The same morons are infiltrating the U.

            http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37340016&nid...s_cid=toppick1

            Comment

            • thesaint258
              aka Benito Hazard
              • Jan 2009
              • 3005

              #1806
              Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              The same morons are infiltrating the U.

              http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37340016&nid...s_cid=toppick1
              They were probably already there.
              Not that, sickos.

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21139

                #1807
                Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                The same morons are infiltrating the U.

                http://www.ksl.com/?sid=37340016&nid...s_cid=toppick1
                Did anyone ever tell this guy not to rack up student loans to get a degree in philosophy?

                "Education should not to be a debt sentence," said Dennis Potter, an associate professor of philosophy at Utah Valley University.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • Omaha 680
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 11181

                  #1808
                  Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Did anyone ever tell this guy not to rack up student loans to get a degree in philosophy?
                  It's a brave new world. People have the right to get educated in whatever studies they want, regardless of its market value. We're all in this together!

                  Comment

                  • chrisrenrut
                    Strikes and Gutters
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 2296

                    #1809
                    Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Did anyone ever tell this guy not to rack up student loans to get a degree in philosophy?
                    Sorry, the clever turn of the phrase makes his argument both valid and winning. No further questioning of his point will be allowed.

                    Comment

                    • Color Me Badd Fan
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12519

                      #1810
                      This is pretty depressing.



                      Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for obstruction of justice charges, among other things, and the Republicans look increasingly like they're going to nominate Donald Trump.

                      That rant he went on last night should have ended his campaign.

                      I can't imagine Carson getting the nomination. Cruz can't win the general election. I have a feeling that people could be uncomfortable with Rubio given his age and relative lack of experience. Bush is also unelectable. Republican voters can't stand Kasich, and he's turned into a scold.

                      So that leaves... Chris Christie, who's barely measuring a pulse. Unfortunately, there are those pictures of him in baseball pants. Fortunately for him, there are also pictures of Hillary out there where she's not wearing a pantsuit.

                      Skirts and dresses instead of pantsuits -- that's what I mean.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #1811
                        "Education should not to be a debt sentence," said Dennis Potter, an associate professor of philosophy at Utah Valley University.
                        Originally posted by Will Hunting
                        you dropped a 150 grand on a fuckin' education you could have gotten for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • frank ryan
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12352

                          #1812
                          Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          When did I say I wanted to do those things?
                          It wasn't so much directed at you. That was more for Maximus benefit.

                          Comment

                          • Maximus
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 6017

                            #1813
                            Ted Cruz plan for immigration includes further limiting legal immigration. Brilliant

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12352

                              #1814
                              Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              This is pretty depressing.



                              Hillary is being investigated by the FBI for obstruction of justice charges, among other things, and the Republicans look increasingly like they're going to nominate Donald Trump.

                              That rant he went on last night should have ended his campaign.

                              I can't imagine Carson getting the nomination. Cruz can't win the general election. I have a feeling that people could be uncomfortable with Rubio given his age and relative lack of experience. Bush is also unelectable. Republican voters can't stand Kasich, and he's turned into a scold.

                              So that leaves... Chris Christie, who's barely measuring a pulse. Unfortunately, there are those pictures of him in baseball pants. Fortunately for him, there are also pictures of Hillary out there where she's not wearing a pantsuit.

                              Skirts and dresses instead of pantsuits -- that's what I mean.
                              I'd not for Kasich over Hillary. It has nothing to do with the eternal Benghazi investigation. I don't like her personally. The hardest right candidate won't win a general election, particularly hardliners on immigration.
                              Last edited by frank ryan; 11-13-2015, 05:48 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #1815
                                Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                Ted Cruz plan for immigration includes further limiting legal immigration. Brilliant
                                Ted Cruz is such a dipshit. Seriously. He has zero idea how our border works, what the current immigration challenges are, or how his sorry ass even got here.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...