2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clark Addison
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10316

    #3631
    What's Kamala's golf handicap?

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21153

      #3632
      Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

      I think I'd prefer Kamala with a light resume to a cognitively compromised Biden.
      I think I'd still prefer Biden to Harris. Why can't there be a decent candidate in either party?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69749

        #3633
        Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

        I think I'd prefer Kamala with a light resume to a cognitively compromised Biden.
        Yeah, I think most people would at this point.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18814

          #3634
          Originally posted by USUC View Post

          Which one has a better grasp on how to fight inflation? Thats who I'd prefer.
          Biden wants to throw money out there with student loan forgiveness. Not sure what Kamala has up her sleeve.

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69749

            #3635
            Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

            Biden wants to throw money out there with student loan forgiveness. Not sure what Kamala has up her sleeve.
            Same kind of stupid nonsense no doubt.

            Another idiotic Biden proposal is a $10K credit for first-time home buyers. Which will do absolutely nothing but drive up home prices by another $10K.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 38003

              #3636
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

              You are not a very good student of my posts...



              And if Mamala is not Grandpa Joe's replacement the black women are going to blow it up...


              Just like all of your links, the one you posted does not explain anything.

              Why do you call her Mamala?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Northwestcoug
                Cocked and Loaded
                • May 2011
                • 18039

                #3637
                Originally posted by falafel View Post

                Just like all of your links, the one you posted does not explain anything.

                Why do you call her Mamala?
                Ha I also looked in vain for the reason.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

                Comment

                • Bo Diddley
                  Senior
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 18814

                  #3638
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                  Same kind of stupid nonsense no doubt.

                  Another idiotic Biden proposal is a $10K credit for first-time home buyers. Which will do absolutely nothing but drive up home prices by another $10K.
                  He likes to buy him some votes.

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8806

                    #3639
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post

                    Just like all of your links, the one you posted does not explain anything.

                    Why do you call her Mamala?
                    It's from that uber cringey interview Kamala did with Drew Barrymore.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #3640
                      Originally posted by USUC View Post

                      It's from that uber cringey interview Kamala did with Drew Barrymore.
                      We “need our Mamala” right now.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Maximus
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 6027

                        #3641
                        They are telling the truth

                        Comment

                        • BlueK
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 7199

                          #3642
                          Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                          They are telling the truth

                          Let us have our way or we will kill you. Great. Fox frequently has commentators and guests talking up the idea of civil war. On Newsmax it's even worse. It's getting scary. Unfortunate that this is the direction the far right seems to want to take it.

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #3643
                            Originally posted by BlueK View Post

                            Let us have our way or we will kill you. Great. Fox frequently has commentators and guests talking up the idea of civil war. On Newsmax it's even worse. It's getting scary. Unfortunate that this is the direction the far right seems to want to take it.
                            Grandpa Joe needs to act now! Doesn’t he know that our democracy is at stake?

                            IMG_2467.jpeg
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Bo Diddley
                              Senior
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 18814

                              #3644
                              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Grandpa Joe needs to act now! Doesn’t he know that our democracy is at stake?
                              Free ice cream? He's got my vote!

                              Comment

                              • Moliere
                                One man.....one pie
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 27898

                                #3645
                                Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                Ha! Trump usually says or does something stupid to mess up his moment. Maybe we are just so used to him being stupid that we don’t notice it anymore
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                                Comment

                                Working...