No announcement yet.

Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harris Administration hates brown babies... They pack over 4,000 of them into a facility designed for only 250. Not to mention during a pandemic!

OMG, they don't even have enough aluminum foil for them all!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• $4+ trillion for "infrastructure?" Total insanity. And the GOP has no leg to stand on in opposition to spending because they choose to worship the orange calf.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
        $4+ trillion for "infrastructure?" Total insanity. And the GOP has no leg to stand on in opposition to spending because they choose to worship the orange calf.
        I'm generally in favor of infrastructure projects - the engineers have to make some money somehow, right? I'm not generally in favor of union giveaways, though.

$4 trillion sounds like a lot. What's the timeframe on when that money gets spent?
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
          $4+ trillion for "infrastructure?" Total insanity. And the GOP has no leg to stand on in opposition to spending because they choose to worship the orange calf.
          Total insanity? I'd like to see the actual facts behind this expenditure. Is American infrastructure crumbling like I've heard?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

Total insanity? I'd like to see the actual facts behind this expenditure. Is American infrastructure crumbling like I've heard?
            I saw there was $85 billion for railways projects, which would pay for about 5 miles of rail in California

I hope they rebuild the I-10 bridges in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Those things are scary to drive over.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

pretty much.
                Ok. Well then I'm on board if we can prevent another Katrina.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Ok. Well then I'm on board if we can prevent another Katrina.
                  in california we estimate that we have $116.3 billion worth of needs in transportation infrastructure (roads) over the next 10 years, but only $55.7 billion to meet those needs. About a $6.1 billion shortfall each year. This is just to fix what we have and get 50% of the bridges into good condition.

Comment

• Yeah, walls don't work... immigrates just throw their babies over the fence and then run off:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

in california we estimate that we have $116.3 billion worth of needs in transportation infrastructure (roads) over the next 10 years, but only $55.7 billion to meet those needs. About a $6.1 billion shortfall each year. This is just to fix what we have and get 50% of the bridges into good condition.
                      Man, they should raise the taxes on gas in California by another buck or two a gallon... and tax electricity too for all those EV owners there.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Yeah, walls don't work... immigrates just throw their babies over the fence and then run off:
                        You think someone dropped their own kids off the top of the fence?

Comment

You think someone dropped their own kids off the top of the fence?
                          Whose kids would they be dropping off the fence?
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post

The neighbor kids.

Trust me on this one.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Yeah, walls don't work... immigrates just throw their babies over the fence and then run off:
                              What's your point? Pro-wall? Anti-immigreat? America first?

"The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post

I can't believe I have to [redacted] come on here and tell you that those are smugglers, unless my TIC meter is somehow broken...
                                Last edited by Commando; 04-07-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X