Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

What's your point? Pro-wall? Anti-immigreat? America first?
    Ah, walls don't work... like I said.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

.. and tax electricity too for all those EV owners there.
      Hey if I take my tesla to a charging station, do I pay for the charge? How does that work, for you tesla owners?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post

Hey if I take my tesla to a charging station, do I pay for the charge? How does that work, for you tesla owners?

Yeah. Tesla charges an average of $0.28 per kWh:

Tesla says it charges an average $0.28 per kWh to use one of its Superchargers in states where that type of billing is allowed. Where per-minute rates are mandated, it’s at $0.26 while cars are charging at or below 60 kW, and $0.13 while cars are charging above 60 kW. As with all types of chargers, rates vary by location and can change periodically.
        https://www.myev.com/research/ev-101...ectric-vehicle

Charging it at home with your own (level 2) charger may cost about $0.10 per kWh on average. As noted some car makers offer "free" charging at their stations for, say, the first couple of years.

The charging stations that the government is adding as part of the yuge Harris Administration spending bill will most likely charge >$2 per kWh given all the kickback taxes they will add they claim will go toward fixing all the bridges, etc. that are falling down. Given they will be powered only by green energy these will only operate when either the sun is shining or the wind is blowing.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• LOL.. The Harris Administration pick for the "AFT" is one of the dumbsh*ts that was shooting at Ruby Ridge and helped burned kids alive at Waco:

REVEALED: Biden's nominee for ATF head is an anti-gun lobbyist who was at the Ruby Ridge standoff and Waco massacre – and lied about cult members shooting down helicopters
          • Biden pick to head the ATF David Chipman held 'Ask Me Anything' Reddit thread last year where he is revealed to have lied about aspects of the Waco Massacre
          • Chipman claimed Branch Davidian cult members were able to shoot down to U.S. helicopters with .50 caliber Barretts even though this event never happened
          • ATF showed up at the religious sect's ranch in 1993 with a search and siege warrant for illegal firearms and weapons in the facility – a massive fire ensued
          • The handling of the Waco incident quickly became the subject of major criticism after 76 Branch Davidian members and five ATF agents were killed
          • Chipman was also involved as an ATF agent with the Ruby Ridge standoff
          • He was an ATF agent for 25 years and now is a senior policy advisor for the gun control advocacy group Giffords
          • Gun rights advocacy groups are concerned with Chipman's nomination, claiming: 'Joe Biden knows he cannot beat gun owners in Congress'
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...licopters.html

Waco.png
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So what has the Harris Administration done to sanction the damn Russians for putting bounties on our service men and women in Afghanistan? C'mon man, Joe promised us he would do something... "oppose serious cost on Putin". Like send in the drones to bomb the sh*t out of him! Yeah!

Oh wait... Drumpf was right on this one:

U.S. Intel Walks Back Claim Russians Put Bounties on American Troops

It was a huge election-time story that prompted cries of treason. But according to a newly disclosed assessment, Donald Trump might have been right to call it a “hoax.”

t was a blockbuster story about Russia’s return to the imperial “Great Game” in Afghanistan. The Kremlin had spread money around the longtime central Asian battlefield for militants to kill remaining U.S. forces. It sparked a massive outcry from Democrats and their #resistance amplifiers about the treasonous Russian puppet in the White House whose admiration for Vladimir Putin had endangered American troops.

But on Thursday, the Biden administration announced that U.S. intelligence only had “low to moderate” confidence in the story after all. Translated from the jargon of spyworld, that means the intelligence agencies have found the story is, at best, unproven—and possibly untrue.
            [...]
            https://www.thedailybeast.com/us-int...merican-troops
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So if they didn't bounty our guys, why are you asking Biden to do something?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                So if they didn't bounty our guys, why are you asking Biden to do something?
                Because Biden promised us he was going to nuke Putin ass, man. Not to mention Dumpf said, at the time, it very well it could be a hoax. Biden had the chance to nuke Russia and blew it.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• If this news doesn't bring Walter back, nothing will.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    If this news doesn't bring Walter back, nothing will.
                    No kidding... Dems, I think even dems on this very board, were calling the bounty on the troops "worse than Benghazi" and proof that Drumpf was getting money from Putin. Biden should have drone nuked Putty's ass while he had the chance. C'mon man, Joe knows he is and even publicly called him a killer!

I hope Joe gets us out of Afghanistan before he starts a war with the Ruskies.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Or starts a war with China...

World War 3 fears as expert warns Biden will face all out conflict with Russia or China

JOE BIDEN may have to fight a "big" war with either China or Russia as tensions continue to escalate, an expert has warned.

Tensions between Russia and the US have escalated this week as Vladimir Putin continues to rally forces on the Ukrainian border. Experts have also warned that a potential conflict between China and Taiwan could force Washington to intervene.

US expert and journalist Nick Allen wrote in the Telegraph: “There is growing concern in the White House and the Pentagon that Joe Biden may one day have to fight a war.

“Not a small war. A big one. Against China or Russia.”
                      [...]
                      https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rmy-latest-ont

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ben Garrison is still cartooning? I would have thought that all his erotic energy would have dissipated now that Trump isn’t president.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                        X