Originally posted by MarkGrace
View Post
Recruiting 2014
Collapse
X
-
When I read Mama wasn't coming for Junior Day I was beginning to assume BYU was losing what hope it once had. Anyone know anything about Andrew Mike?Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
-
How did Austin Collie get involved?Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostI disagree. I think it is pretty funny and the kid is eating it up. Even Austin Collie got involved."I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
Comment
-
Good question. https://twitter.com/AKCollie_17Originally posted by Commando View PostHow did Austin Collie get involved?
Comment
-
I am assuming he could lose some weight. I am also am not entirely convinced BYU is going to be with the play every 12 seconds offense indefinitely.Originally posted by Indy Coug View PostDo we want a 360 lb OL when we're trying to get a play off every 12 seconds?
To answer your question, from where I stand it appears everybody wants him so yes, I would like to see him at BYU.Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
I just want as much talent as we can get at BYU. Mama has offers from everyone, so I'm doubtful on him. The others sound more promising.Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View PostI am assuming he could lose some weight. I am also am not entirely convinced BYU is going to be with the play every 12 seconds offense indefinitely.
To answer your question, from where I stand it appears everybody wants him so yes, I would like to see him at BYU.Will donate kidney for B12 membership.
Comment
-
Ex-Texas Tech WR Wes Welker violates NCAA rules by tweeting at recruit, infuriates BYU fans
It seems former Texas Tech wide receiver Wes Welker got a little carried away this weekend when he took recruiting matters into his own hands.
Welker noticed a tweet from four-star Grossmont Community College wide receiver Nick Kurtz saying he was having the time of his life and asked if he was visiting Texas Tech.
When Kurtz replied he was visiting BYU, Welker took a shot at the program and attempted to convince him to side with his Alma matter.
“Name me the last WR in the league from BYU? Think big picture,” Welker tweeted. “I will give you 50 more reasons why they would be a bad move. TT”
BYU fans responded with a barrage of and tweets directed at Welker and the Provo Daily Herald even compiled a list of 50 snarky reasons not to choose the school.
Tweeting at recruits by people affiliated with the program, especially an NFL player, is frowned upon by the NCAA and considered a minor violation. To top it off, Kurtz wasn’t swayed.
“It’s a good place man!,” he replied.So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.
Comment
-
I haven't read the 50 responses, but I got to think the way this went down should help, wrt landing Kurtz, than it should hinder. Not that I think it will do much of either. I thought it was pretty fun the passion the fans and coach(es?) shared.Originally posted by MarkGrace View PostDo Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
Best one:Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
No. 23 The only time you get to see Craig James is in highlingts of the Miracle Bowl #50ReasonsNOTtoChooseBYU"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Mike isn't LDS but is best friends with Bushman who obviously is. I think it would be an upset at this point if we landed either Mike or Mama, although we appear to be in better position with Mama than Mike at this point. Both guys have legit offer lists. Both Chambers and Herring (also committed at Jr day) are mission first kids, so I'm sure we'd make room more Olinemen who will play 4/5 straight out of HS--especially ones as talented as Mike and Mama.Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View PostWhen I read Mama wasn't coming for Junior Day I was beginning to assume BYU was losing what hope it once had. Anyone know anything about Andrew Mike?
Comment
-
I just figured when I read that Mike had attended BYU camps as a Junior he was a mormon kid. I guess I will forget Mike, Luatua and Mama and just convince myself that Fred Warren's USC offer means he is a legit blue chipper!Originally posted by HBCoug View PostMike isn't LDS but is best friends with Bushman who obviously is. I think it would be an upset at this point if we landed either Mike or Mama, although we appear to be in better position with Mama than Mike at this point. Both guys have legit offer lists. Both Chambers and Herring (also committed at Jr day) are mission first kids, so I'm sure we'd make room more Olinemen who will play 4/5 straight out of HS--especially ones as talented as Mike and Mama.Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
Not even a time out to a dark shed will fix the headache he gets each time he sees JimmyFuckingMac backpedaling that evening I felt my first bosomburning and was born again hard as a lifetime BYU fan!Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostBest one:Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
BYU offered Kavika Fonua today.
I think this kid is going to blow up, he just ran a 4.48 40 on a laser at the Nike combine in Texas.*Banned*
Comment
-
Maybe we do keep Warner.
Even though Warner is now a highly recruited athlete with many quality programs to choose from, he’s still a solid BYU commit.
“Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it, and I just was to reassure BYU fans that BYU is a special place,” Warner said. “I'm going to come out there and dominate as an outside linebacker. They shouldn’t be worried at all. BYU is the place for me.”
Comment
-
Comment