• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    CJ back in. Wtf?
    And then he does that.

Comment

• CJ takes a retarded off balance shot and then fouls. Of course.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Millsap! Lovely!

Comment

• Dang, huge bucket from Sap.

Comment

• Atta boy, Colby.

Comment

• Ok... Who needs Al Jefferson?

Comment

How much more do you like to watch the Tinsley + 4 young guys than the starting group? For me I'd say at least ten times.
                I'll say this - I don't watch the Harris, Jefferson, Millsap, Miles/Bell and Howard lineup. I won't watch. On a night like tonight, against a good team with Favors mixed in, I'll check in every now and then. But the Watson/Tinsley with the four youngsters is the most fun I've ever had watching the Jazz - my wife could threaten divorce and I wouldn't quit watching. What would that be? 1,000,000 times?
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

SMR, call your Dr. if it doesn't go away within four hours.
                  Lol. I'll just watch CJ Miles play for a few minutes and that will take care of it. But thanks for caring.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

CJ back in. Wtf?
                    CJ's defense on Kobe was great. Well worth the CJ shot jacking and bad shooting tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                      CJ's defense on Kobe was great. Well worth the CJ shot jacking and bad shooting tonight.
                      His defense was good, but it doesn't justify putting him back in because Hayward's defense on Kobe was just as good (if not better) and the Jazz were playing well - no reason to make a change.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Not any better than GHay's, and GHay is going to give you passing and make fewer mistakes on key possessions. I was disappointed when he was subbed out for CJ.

Comment

Are you being serious?

Comment

• Good work by Corbin when he had Howard and CJ at the scorer's table, but called Howard back after Burks scored and got fouled.

Can the team amnesty Jefferson right now?

Also, it was weird to see the home crowd taunting Kobe like that on his last FT, chanting, "MVP! MVP!" on a night when he's 3-20. I guess he didn't like all of the media making a big deal about Bynum taking over in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                              Good work by Corbin when he had Howard and CJ at the scorer's table, but called Howard back after Burks scored and got fouled.

Can the team amnesty Jefferson right now?

Also, it was weird to see the home crowd taunting Kobe like that on his last FT, chanting, "MVP! MVP!" on a night when he's 3-20. I guess he didn't like all of the media making a big deal about Bynum taking over in the 4th quarter.
                              He called the wrong one back.

Comment

• Just looked at Paul's line. 24 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals, 2 blocks, and 10-21 shooting. That is an incredible line from Millsap against a team that is the worst possible match-up for him. And it came on the 2nd night of a b2b, after OT in the first game.

Again, can they just amnesty Jefferson now? At the very least Bell has to be bought out. No Bell, Burks killing it, and he still only got 19 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X