If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
At what point did you / will you take the coronavirus epidemic seriously?
"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU. "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek. GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
The silver linings thread is reprehensible, shameful. It should be deleted. People are dying by the hundreds of thousands, and children are going hungry, and people safely working from home are posting about silver linings. Gross. Does Germany even now claim that there was a silver lining to what happened to Dresden?
So Covid-19 and Dresden are the 2 times not to look on the bright side of life? I'll remember not to be grateful then.
"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum
"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
The left lives to virtue signal. The new religious fanatics. Mullahs. If they were genuine about this they'd be for criminalizing cigarettes. They're on a path to get Trump re-elected. Most people know this isn't really about more deaths vs. helping billionaires.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Sweden won't experience it because all of their vulnerable and old people are already dead? Sweden will definitely experience a second wave—it's unavoidable.
Sweden won't experience it because all of their vulnerable and old people are already dead? Sweden will definitely experience a second wave—it's unavoidable.
The post you're looking for could not be found or may have been deleted.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
"Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum
"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla
The silver linings thread is reprehensible, shameful. It should be deleted. People are dying by the hundreds of thousands, and children are going hungry, and people safely working from home are posting about silver linings. Gross. Does Germany even now claim that there was a silver lining to what happened to Dresden?
The left lives to virtue signal. The new religious fanatics. Mullahs. If they were genuine about this they'd be for criminalizing cigarettes. They're on a path to get Trump re-elected. Most people know this isn't really about more deaths vs. helping billionaires.
Why are you worried about who had the worst—do they win a prize or something?
I'm not an expert, but when I look at the data on worldometers, it doesn't look like there's a such thing as a significant second wave in any country so far.
"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
I'm not an expert, but when I look at the data on worldometers, it doesn't look like there's a such thing as a significant second wave in any country so far.
For clarification, are differentiating between a second wave and a second round?
"The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment