Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Florida man doubling down:

Can he retroactively look into the housing market in 2018 and threaten to sue whoever was responsible for my house losing 40% of its value? If he gets results, second look at DeSantis!
    I'm confused, because I had always thought the GOP was against the government interfering with big business. When did their platform change?
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

I'm confused, because I had always thought the GOP was against the government interfering with big business. When did their platform change?
      When they thought it could help politically.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• While it is still early, I don't know if you could run a campaign as stupidly as DeSantis has. I expect to see video of him driving a tank any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

That was before they went all fashy. Gotta keep the hords of woke forces at bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            While it is still early, I don't know if you could run a campaign as stupidly as DeSantis has. I expect to see video of him driving a tank any day now.
            I have to believe that he really believes that Trump is going to get disqualified/convicted of a felony and he will become the default heir apparent to MAGA. He's blowing on his dice extra hard.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• DeSantis is the king of nanny state cancel culture.

Comment

• Ronnie D lets go a third of his campaign staff. That's a good sign, right?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...inues-00108046

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Ronnie D lets go a third of his campaign staff. That's a good sign, right?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...inues-00108046
                  For the republic, yes.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

For the republic, yes.
                    Trump nomination is now inevitable.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• So this is a win for the GOP. There is a non-zero chance that Trump is convicted and disqualified from the race, leaving a more moderate Republican like Christie to go against an aged Biden.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Posted with the only comment is that Trumps team doesn’t know how to use the subjunctive tense.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Lol. Idiots.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• "If I was the Deep State, I would convince you that Ukraine Nazis were good." Why? What's the benefit to that?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              "If I was the Deep State, I would convince you that Ukraine Nazis were good." Why? What's the benefit to that?
                              Because the deep state wants to US to start another cold war with Russia.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                "If I was the Deep State, I would convince you that Ukraine Nazis were good." Why? What's the benefit to that?
                                lol because you need to believe that Ukraine is evil in order to summon the cognitive dissonance necessary to ignore Russia's alarming military invasion of a sovereign state..

Comment

Working...
                                X