2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69720

    #1021
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    "Everything perfect."

    Not sure that's how I would describe China.
    I will never cease to be amazed at how many people support this clown.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • BlueK
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 7193

      #1022
      Originally posted by Commando View Post

      lol how did MTG think any of those things were negatives?
      Absolutely hilarious. MTG is dumber than a pile of rocks.

      Comment

      • BlueK
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 7193

        #1023
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        "Everything perfect."

        Not sure that's how I would describe China.
        Are there Republicans who think a totalitarian regime here would be good? Trump clearly thinks so. It seems so un-American to me. Has he really taken the GOP that far that they want to be just like China? If not, how do they still want to vote for this guy?

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27889

          #1024
          Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Smart advertising:

          That is funny and smart.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • BlueK
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 7193

            #1025
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

            I will never cease to be amazed at how many people support this clown.
            That video needs to be turned into a commercial to run on Fox. Intersperse those comments with scenes/examples of China's disdain for basic freedoms and human rights.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69720

              #1026
              Originally posted by BlueK View Post

              That video needs to be turned into a commercial to run on Fox. Intersperse those comments with scenes/examples of China's disdain for basic freedoms and human rights.
              Yes. This is why Trump will likely get demolished in the general election.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #1027
                Yeah I'm not the oldest cat in the yard, but I do remember effing Tianamen Square. WTF is he doing- honestly? 'Rules with an iron fist?' Yeah we love that shit here in the land of the free, home of the brave, you twat!
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Northwestcoug
                  Cocked and Loaded
                  • May 2011
                  • 18029

                  #1028
                  Two clowns. But only one of them wants to be leader of the free world:



                  who is advising DeSantis that GOP primary voters want antithetical-to-traditional conservative policies in someone else other than Trump?
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69720

                    #1029
                    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Two clowns. But only one of them wants to be leader of the free world:

                    who is advising DeSantis that GOP primary voters want antithetical-to-traditional conservative policies in someone else other than Trump?
                    Lol. A lawsuit based on what?

                    We need a clown emoji.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Bo Diddley
                      Senior
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 18804

                      #1030
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      We need a clown emoji.
                      Make sure it has orange hair. Seems like a lot of clowns have orange hair.

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #1031
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                        Lol. A lawsuit based on what?

                        We need a clown emoji.
                        some kind of derivative corporate waste theory that will be dismissed on the pleadings if he can even get the florida pension admin to end his career by bringing it
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • BigPiney
                          Huge Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12368

                          #1032
                          What a moron

                          Comment

                          • Northwestcoug
                            Cocked and Loaded
                            • May 2011
                            • 18029

                            #1033
                            Florida man doubling down:



                            Can he retroactively look into the housing market in 2018 and threaten to sue whoever was responsible for my house losing 40% of its value? If he gets results, second look at DeSantis!
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69720

                              #1034
                              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Florida man doubling down:

                              Can he retroactively look into the housing market in 2018 and threaten to sue whoever was responsible for my house losing 40% of its value? If he gets results, second look at DeSantis!
                              Boycott a company and then sue them because the stock price fell. What a time to be alive.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #1035
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                                Boycott a company and then sue them because the stock price fell. What a time to be alive.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...