Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #736









    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • USUC
      Chronic Poseur
      • Apr 2010
      • 8794

      #737
      I hate these stories about optics and elevating clearly biased interpretations of people involved. I understand that optics have consistently been used against conservatives for years and the appeal to give them a taste of their own medicine is great. But Biden's incompetence in this is already clear, this just provides justification for his defenders to bring the focus to the exaggeration. The US media environment is just toxic.

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #738
        can we disable the embedded tweet feature? nearly unreadable
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • Clark Addison
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10310

          #739
          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          can we disable the embedded tweet feature? nearly unreadable
          This feels like a personal attack on Ted

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #740
            Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            can we disable the embedded tweet feature? nearly unreadable
            How about we just ban twitter.com from the internet instead? Who the f*ck thought limiting "tweets" or messages to 140/280 characters was a good idea anyway?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • BigPiney
              Huge Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 12367

              #741
              I love that biden left the dogs behind. I hope they kicked them as well before they left.

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27886

                #742
                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                Looks like those Taliban pilots are now getting the hang of it...

                this tweet is funny. Like it’s cheaper or easier to hang someone from a helicopter than to just build a quick structure. Maybe wood was too expensive due to recent inflation so the helicopter hanging was cheaper

                ps, it’s pretty clear they aren’t hanging people from helicopters.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27886

                  #743
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                  How about we just ban twitter.com from the internet instead? Who the f*ck thought limiting "tweets" or messages to 140/280 characters was a good idea anyway?
                  A guy worth $15b
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Katy Lied
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 9435

                    #744
                    I'm incensed about the dogs. Why am I so angry about dogs when there are families trying to get out?

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69715

                      #745
                      Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      I love that biden left the dogs behind. I hope they kicked them as well before they left.
                      Lol.

                      Always on brand.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • SeattleUte
                        Faith crisis consultant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 20837

                        #746
                        I heard that all Americans who wanted to leave got out. Is that wrong?
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                        --Jonathan Swift

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69715

                          #747
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          I heard that all Americans who wanted to leave got out. Is that wrong?
                          That's what I heard. About 200 wanted to stay.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • SCcoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7625

                            #748
                            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            I heard that all Americans who wanted to leave got out. Is that wrong?
                            That's the spin.

                            Comment

                            • Bo Diddley
                              Senior
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 18801

                              #749
                              Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              I love that biden left the dogs behind. I hope they kicked them as well before they left.

                              Comment

                              • Pelado
                                Bald not naked
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 21142

                                #750
                                Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                I love that biden left the dogs behind. I hope they kicked them as well before they left.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

                                Comment

                                Working...