Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18021

    #481
    Ted’s selective memory is something to behold. It’s almost as if Trump’s 2020 deal didn’t include the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners.

    not that that wasn’t inevitable, but it certainly helped worsened the crisis that Ted wants to lay at Biden’s feet.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #482
      Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Ted’s selective memory is something to behold. It’s almost as if Trump’s 2020 deal didn’t include the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners.

      not that that wasn’t inevitable, but it certainly helped worsened the crisis that Ted wants to lay at Biden’s feet.
      Even the liberal news outlets are blaming Biden... wait until the Taliban start killing the Afghans that were helping the Americans on TV. Meanwhile nothing from Biden or his press sec. If I was Psaki, I would just resign.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #483



        Wait... Is that Hunter?

        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #484

          Someone should let clueless Nancy Pelosi know that there is no "Afghan government" any more...





          These guys are now in charge...





          ​https://www.washingtonpost.com/photo...-toward-kabul/
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #485
            Video & Transcript: President Biden Outlines Plan To Withdraw Troops, End Afghanistan War
            [...]
            We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit. We’ll do it — we’ll do it responsibly, deliberately, and safely. And we will do it in full coordination with our allies and partners, who now have more forces in Afghanistan than we do.

            And the Taliban should know that if they attack us as we drawdown, we will defend ourselves and our partners with all the tools at our disposal.

            Our allies and partners have stood beside us shoulder-to-shoulder in Afghanistan for almost 20 years, and we’re deeply grateful for the contributions they have made to our shared mission and for the sacrifices they have borne.
            [...]
            https://www.cpr.org/2021/04/14/video...hanistan-plan/

            Yet another broken promise.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #486
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Someone should let clueless Nancy Pelosi know that there is no "Afghan government" any more...




              Lol. This lady's response...


              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #487
                The Harris/Biden administration has created yet another clusterf*...

                Three stowaways 'fall to their deaths from plane' and five are killed at airport as increasingly desperate Afghans climb on MOVING US Air Force jet as they flee from Taliban: All US Embassy staff have now been evacuated
                • Three stowaways are believed to have died after bodies were seen plunging from a US transport aircraft
                • Video showed thousands rushing across the runway as US troops fired warning shots into the air
                • US official said the troops opened fire to deter people forcing their way onto plane filled with US diplomats
                • It is not clear whether the five who died on the ground were killed in a stampede or American gunfire
                • Chaos comes amid a 'shameful' silence from Joe Biden despite greatest foreign policy disaster for decades
                • President released a statement on Saturday to blame Donald Trump but has not spoken publicly on the retreat
                • Taliban marched into Kabul victorious on Sunday after a blistering advance in the wake of US withdrawal
                • One chieftain in the presidential palace proudly proclaimed he had previously been an inmate at Guantanamo
                • WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT:
                Eight people have died at Kabul airport where thousands of desperate Afghans have clambered onto moving military planes and U.S. troops have fired warning shots into the air amid a chaotic scramble to flee the Taliban.

                Three stowaways are believed to have plunged to their deaths, with footage showing bodies falling from the underside of a hulking USAF transport jet as it climbed into the skies over the fallen city on Monday. Further images later showed mutilated corpses strewn across a rooftop.

                Earlier US soldiers fired warning shots to deter people from forcing their way onto a plane as video showed hundreds chasing after a transport plane, darting beneath its wheels and clinging to the fuesale as it hurtled down the runway at Hamid Karzai International Airport.

                'The crowd was out of control,' a U.S. official told Reuters. 'The firing was only done to defuse the chaos.'

                It is unclear whether the five who died at the airport had been shot or killed in a stampede.

                Joe Biden's calamitous surrender of Afghanistan and his 'shameful' silence since Kabul fell has been widely condemned by all sides of the media in the US and the UK.

                The President has failed to speak publicly on the chaos but issued a statement on Saturday which blamed Donald Trump for an earlier deal which he says handed too much power to the Taliban.

                The Wall Street Journal condemned Biden's statement as 'washing his hands', saying it should 'go down as one of the most shameful in history by a Commander in Chief at such a moment of American retreat'.

                Meanwhile a New York Post editorial said Biden's claims that he 'inherited' his predecessor's withdrawal plans were a 'lie' and the situation is 'as humiliating an end as the rooftop scramble in Saigon in 1975'.

                The Taliban declared victory from the presidential palace on Sunday following a blistering advance across the country. Experts and lawmakers have for months warned the Biden administrations that this was going to happen if they continued with the hasty retreat and entrusted the country to the Afghan National Army.

                One of the terror chieftains proclaimed from the palace, 'Praise God, I was in Guantanamo for eight years', as he sat at the president's table surrounded by henchmen strapped with AK-47s.

                British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Sunday that the U.S. decision to withdraw had 'accelerated' the crisis that risked creating 'a breeding ground for terror.'
                [...]
                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-killed.html







                Biden's statement 'washing hands' of Afghanistan 'is one of most shameful in US history': Left and right-wing media unite in condemnation of America's 'chaotic retreat' and 'betrayal' of Afghan people
                • Wall Street Journal condemns Joe Biden 'washing his hands' of situation and slams his 'shameful' comments
                • CNN columnist says 'debacle of defeat and chaotic retreat in Afghanistan' is a 'political disaster' for President
                • Opinion writer in The Atlantic slams 'betrayal' of Afghan people and places the 'burden of shame' on Mr Biden
                • New York Post editorial says Mr Biden's claims that he 'inherited' Donald Trump's withdrawal plans were a 'lie'
                • UK Press also hits out at Mr Biden, with The Sun editorial criticising Mr Biden for 'ignored repeated warnings'
                • FT piece says 'abandonment of Afghanistan raises doubts over depth of US commitment to supposed allies'
                [...]


                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-crisis.html

                no8al24eelh71.jpg

                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 08-16-2021, 06:12 AM.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #488
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post


                  Lol. This lady's response...

                  LOL. Yes Nancy, please don't make us go back to work!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Moliere
                    One man.....one pie
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 27878

                    #489


                    Wow, the NYTimes Twitter is really taking it to the Biden administration. You know if you are a democrat and you are losing the slightly left media, you really messed up. This thing is turning into more of a cluster than I originally thought. People getting shot at the airport while begging to be evacuated. People being taken off rooftops by helicopters. Leaving our friends/interpreters behind with no plan to get them out. Biden done screwed this one up royally.
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                    Comment

                    • Clark Addison
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10306

                      #490
                      Originally posted by Moliere View Post


                      Wow, the NYTimes Twitter is really taking it to the Biden administration. You know if you are a democrat and you are losing the slightly left media, you really messed up. This thing is turning into more of a cluster than I originally thought. People getting shot at the airport while begging to be evacuated. People being taken off rooftops by helicopters. Leaving our friends/interpreters behind with no plan to get them out. Biden done screwed this one up royally.
                      This really seems to be a cluster and a tragedy. While there is plenty of blame to go around, I would see this costing the Democrats badly in 2022 and 2024.

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #491
                        Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

                        This really seems to be a cluster and a tragedy. While there is plenty of blame to go around, I would see this costing the Democrats badly in 2022 and 2024.
                        Especially when you have Dems like Nancy Pelosi making tone-deaf comments like she did above.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #492
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #493
                            The Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden doesn't seem happy...









                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #494
                              Not a great day for women in Afghanistan...

                              Afghanistan’s first female mayor: ‘I’m waiting for Taliban to come for people like me and kill me’

                              Senior members of the government managed to flee, but Zarifa Ghafari and people like her have been left without help

                              When Zarifa Ghafari spoke to i from her Kabul apartment just three weeks ago, she was hopeful that she – and her country – had a future.

                              On Sunday, with the Taliban preparing to assume control in the capital after its sickeningly quick advances across Afghanistan, she was waiting for the Islamic militants to come and kill her.

                              “I’m sitting here waiting for them to come. There is no one to help me or my family. I’m just sitting with them and my husband. And they will come for people like me and kill me. I can’t leave my family. And anyway, where would I go?”
                              [...]
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18789

                                #495
                                Afghan security forces are as weak as the Dallas Cowboys' D. They are amazingly weak willed. And we can't expect to have the support of the good citizens of the US to support fighting indefinitely. For crap's sake, we've been there nearly 20 years! We learn nothing from history, and repeat it time and again. Tell me I'm wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...