Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18013

    #1876
    Kudos for trying out a new name, Ted. But Coupmala just doesn’t roll off the tongue like Mamala.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69676

      #1877
      Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

      If you're wearing Depends is it really an accident?
      Well, it depends.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Moliere
        One man.....one pie
        • Oct 2009
        • 27876

        #1878
        Has Kamala ever overseen a project that actually turned out to be a success?
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #1879
          Good news everyone... Since the Biden/Harris Administration took action on illegal crossings have dropped by 55%! Lower than the Trump administration.



          And Coup-mala Harris was never the Border Czar...

          IMG_2515.jpg

          Attached Files
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #1880
            Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Has Kamala ever overseen a project that actually turned out to be a success?

            If you ask Senator Pocahontas her biggest accomplishment was visiting an abortion clinic...



            And good thing... it would have been terrible to bring another democrat into this world.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37973

              #1881
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Good news everyone... Since the Biden/Harris Administration took action on illegal crossings have dropped by 55%! Lower than the Trump administration.
              That is good news.

              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              And Coup-mala Harris was never the Border Czar...
              I admire the effort, but I don't it will stick.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • frank ryan
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12349

                #1882
                Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Has Kamala ever overseen a project that actually turned out to be a success?
                She was part of the ticket that defeated Trump/Pence in a legitimate election.

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #1883
                  Let's see... VP Harris was assigned to be:

                  - Border czar: failed. (Now they are trying to cover up the fact she was even given this task since it is such a hot issue.)

                  - Rural broadband expansion czar: failed. ($42b and 1000 days later not a single person has been connected.)
                  The National Pulse reported on the rural broadband program’s looming failure in June, noting that no project receiving funds from the $42 billion plan will break ground before 2025. Internet service providers (ISPs) and lawmakers on Capitol Hill contend the Biden-Harris government’s burdensome regulations—including climate change mandates, union worker requirements, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies—have brought progress on expanding rural Internet access to a halt.


                  Elon Musk said $42b was enough to buy 140,000,000 Starlink satellite systems. The democrats hate Elon so Harris said no.

                  - Space czar: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...dvisory-group/
                  During his 2021 State of the Union address, President Joe Biden tapped Vice President Harris to lead the effort “because I know it will get done.”

                  Hmmm... How is that going?

                  Boeing Starliner Astronauts Facing Indefinite Stay in Space

                  Boeing and NASA on Thursday provided updates on the Starliner space capsule's delayed return to Earth, saying that there is still no return date set as the two astronauts on board reach day 50 of what was supposed to be about a 10-day mission.
                  [...]
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12349

                    #1884
                    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Let's see... VP Harris was assigned to be:

                    - Border czar: failed. (Now they are trying to cover up the fact she was even given this task since it is such a hot issue.)

                    - Rural broadband expansion czar: failed. ($42b and 1000 days later not a single person has been connected.)



                    Elon Musk said $42b was enough to buy 140,000,000 Starlink satellite systems. The democrats hate Elon so Harris said no.

                    - Space czar: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...dvisory-group/
                    During his 2021 State of the Union address, President Joe Biden tapped Vice President Harris to lead the effort “because I know it will get done.”

                    Hmmm... How is that going?


                    https://www.newsweek.com/boeing-star...lliams-1930281
                    Elon hates the democrats and loves Trump and Putin. He was a bit of a turncoat on Ukraine and cost them in some battles. That happened after he had some chats with Putin.

                    Comment

                    • Shaka
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 10449

                      #1885
                      My current favorite is she's trying to walk back her fracking stance.

                      Comment

                      • BlueK
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 7189

                        #1886
                        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

                        She was part of the ticket that defeated Trump/Pence in a legitimate election.
                        As a prosecutor she probably convicted a few who committed a crime. Maybe that's a low bar.

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #1887
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Moliere
                            One man.....one pie
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 27876

                            #1888
                            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            My current favorite is she's trying to walk back her fracking stance.
                            Time for the flip flopping.
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #1889
                              Nothing to see here... they all covered up the fact that Grandpa Joe is brain dead.

                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • PaloAltoCougar
                                Semper infra dignitatem
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 16935

                                #1890
                                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Nothing to see here... they all covered up the fact that Grandpa Joe is brain dead.

                                A gross mischaracterization by you and your linked post (but on brand) with some gratuitous gay bashing.

                                Comment

                                Working...