Biden/Harris: A Presidency for All Americans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #1861
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    She won’t need it.

    Probably not, but she'll get it anyway. "returned or refunded or redesignated or reattributed as appropriate."

    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • frank ryan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12389

      #1862
      The Leading Report isn't a legit news source. It's a conspiracy obsessed site with low credibility and owned by the guy who runs the Patriots for Trump Facebook group.

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #1863
        Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        The Leading Report isn't a legit news source. It's a conspiracy obsessed site with low credibility and owned by the guy who runs the Patriots for Trump Facebook group.
        Oops, sorry... try this link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...ransfer-harris

        Same news fleas, different news dog.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #1864
          To make up for Kamala boycotting his speech to congress Ben got to hang out with poopy pants Grandpa Joe...

          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 38003

            #1865
            Is the joke that two world leaders are meeting in the White House?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #1866
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Is the joke that two world leaders are meeting in the White House?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69747

                #1867
                He looks like he just had an accident in his Depends
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #1868
                  This one is not a Rasmussen poll so JL might actually believe it...



                  The other 8% actually believed her and the other Dems when they said Grandpa Joe was as "sharp as a tack"...

                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69747

                    #1869
                    Yeah. Ignored.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 38003

                      #1870
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      This one is not a Rasmussen poll so JL might actually believe it...

                      What the poll actually says:

                      A staggering 92% of respondents believe Harris knew at least a little bit about the president’s progressive deterioration, which became too much for even mainstream media to deny after his debate debacle against former President Donald Trump last month in Atlanta, though Biden’s issues have been discussed openly on the right since he took office in 2021.
                      lol, no shit she knew "at least a little bit". The entire country knew. It had been "discussed openly since 2021."

                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 38003

                        #1871
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        He looks like he just had an accident in his Depends
                        He looks like he just got in trouble for having a second ice cream.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • frank ryan
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12389

                          #1872
                          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          One of Kamala Harris' victims from her reign of terror in California...



                          Kamala Harris is such an evil person. She ruined this poor guy's life.
                          Ted, multiple tweets you've shared from this guy have been suspect. He ,or whatever bot it might be, is probably not a reliable source of information.

                          Comment

                          • Uncle Ted
                            The Big 12 money shot.
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 28853

                            #1873
                            Oh no Dems... First, Coup-mala Harris was put in charge of the border. We know how that went ("but, but, but she was never put in charge of the border!"). She was also made the rural internet czar by President Biden. Now we are finding out from the Federal Communications Commission that not even one person has been connected nearly 1000 days and $42 billion dollars later...



                            The border is one thing but this is the internet, man! What the hell has she been doing?
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Clark Addison
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 10316

                              #1874
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              He looks like he just had an accident in his Depends
                              If you're wearing Depends is it really an accident?

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #1875
                                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

                                If you're wearing Depends is it really an accident?
                                Exactly... Maybe it was one of those "big boy" news conferences.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...