Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser
View Post
"Hold my root beer" - the Russell M. Nelson thread
Collapse
X
-
Funk, you have asked this 3-4 times and each time we review a list with you and each time you state once again that you don't consider them "big changes". That is totally fine, but don't hold your breath if people don't bite this time around."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
-
church is shifting is sewing production from undies and clothes to masks and gowns.
Editor’s note: The Salt Lake Tribune is providing readers free access to critical local stories about the coronavirus during this time of heightened concern. See more coverage here. To support journalism like this, please consider donating or become a subscriber.
I intend to live forever.
So far, so good.
--Steven Wright
Comment
-
Not so sure the temple in Shanghai will be happening anytime soon.
Comment
-
What that hong kong dude said."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Originally posted by beefytee View PostWow Google translate does a pretty good job with this:
https://translate.google.com/#view=h...9C%89%E3%80%82
That left off the best part:
It was wishful thinking of the Mormon Church of the United States.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Bing has it in there, but isn't near as good with the rest of the translation:Originally posted by Donuthole View PostThat left off the best part:
Second, the United States Mormon soning the establishment of the so-called "sanctuary" in Shanghai information, I do not know the department of the citizens, is the United States Mormon wishful thinking, no middle-aged
Comment
-
-
A Mission President doing zone conferences and announcing that although the Area Presidency approved the exception throughout the Area, "In this mission, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of teaching and appearance." And the Assistants will lap it up.Originally posted by YOhio View PostWhat's next? G free yardwork?!
Comment
-
But they'll do so while maintaining the quietest of dignity.Originally posted by LVAllen View PostA Mission President doing zone conferences and announcing that although the Area Presidency approved the exception throughout the Area, "In this mission, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of teaching and appearance." And the Assistants will lap it up.
Comment
-
Blue shirts = OK
Red shirts = Not OK
The church is true, guys.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
solid dress shirt (not sport shirts) that are not white or blue belong only at the clearfield high school spring formal and on chili's bartendersOriginally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostBlue shirts = OK
Red shirts = Not OK
The church is true, guys.
Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.
Comment
Comment