Originally posted by DapperDan
View Post
Official Photography Thread
Collapse
X
-
I am impressed Helen created an account just to clarify what an Adorama refurb is. She truly is a Customer Service Ambassador.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostWelcome Helen. You should stop by Ellis Island and introduce yourself.
Ellis Island, the actual place - I've visted 3 times - my most favorite place in the world!! I brought my two children in the summer for their first visit.
The introduction I will get to in a mo....Last edited by HelenOster; 04-29-2010, 04:09 PM.Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador
http://helenoster.blogspot.com
helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com
Comment
-
When you click a link to jump to a site, that site can see what site you came from via the "referrer" attribute of the HTTP protocol. Someone clicked on the link to Adorama here, and the people at Adorama were able to look into their web statistics package to see that a user came from CUF. From that perspective it's pretty easy to reverse-market to the forums on which people talk about your shop.Originally posted by falafel View PostWhat the....Visca Catalunya Lliure
Comment
-
I always wondered how Adorama credited Ken Rockwell when I bought stuff from them.Originally posted by Tim View PostWhen you click a link to jump to a site, that site can see what site you came from via the "referrer" attribute of the HTTP protocol. Someone clicked on the link to Adorama here, and the people at Adorama were able to look into their web statistics package to see that a user came from CUF. From that perspective it's pretty easy to reverse-market to the forums on which people talk about your shop.
Comment
-
I understand all that. I was more surprised by the lengths Helen went to in setting up her account to respond to a random internet poster's questions.Originally posted by Tim View PostWhen you click a link to jump to a site, that site can see what site you came from via the "referrer" attribute of the HTTP protocol. Someone clicked on the link to Adorama here, and the people at Adorama were able to look into their web statistics package to see that a user came from CUF. From that perspective it's pretty easy to reverse-market to the forums on which people talk about your shop.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Helen,Originally posted by HelenOster View PostEllis Island, the actual place - I've visted 3 times - my most favorite place in the world!! I brought my two children in the summer for their first visit.
The introduction I will get to in a mo....
Have you ever had the feeling that there might be more to life than your daily routine? That a God, somewhere in the cosmos, might have your best interests at heart? Well today is your lucky day! I know of a couple of young people who would be more than happy to introduce you to a religious message that will teach you and your family how you might become an eternal family. These young people are missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, popularly known as the Mormon Church. For more than a hundred years now, members of this faithful community have dedicated a number of years of their life to sharing their gospel message with people just like you. My own father joined the Mormon Church in his late twenties, and the gospel has brought him years of happiness. If you are the slightest bit interested, or even curious, I would be more than happy to put you into contact with a pair of Mormon missionaries.
If interested, drop me or most anyone on this board a private message, and we will help you out.
Cheers!
Robin
Comment
-
Great, now she's never coming back.Originally posted by RobinFinderson View PostHelen,
Have you ever had the feeling that there might be more to life than your daily routine? That a God, somewhere in the cosmos, might have your best interests at heart? Well today is your lucky day! I know of a couple of young people who would be more than happy to introduce you to a religious message that will teach you and your family how you might become an eternal family. These young people are missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, popularly known as the Mormon Church. For more than a hundred years now, members of this faithful community have dedicated a number of years of their life to sharing their gospel message with people just like you. My own father joined the Mormon Church in his late twenties, and the gospel has brought him years of happiness. If you are the slightest bit interested, or even curious, I would be more than happy to put you into contact with a pair of Mormon missionaries.
If interested, drop me or most anyone on this board a private message, and we will help you out.
Cheers!
Robin
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
Helen:Originally posted by RobinFinderson View PostHelen,
Have you ever had the feeling that there might be more to life than your daily routine? That a God, somewhere in the cosmos, might have your best interests at heart? Well today is your lucky day! I know of a couple of young people who would be more than happy to introduce you to a religious message that will teach you and your family how you might become an eternal family. These young people are missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, popularly known as the Mormon Church. For more than a hundred years now, members of this faithful community have dedicated a number of years of their life to sharing their gospel message with people just like you. My own father joined the Mormon Church in his late twenties, and the gospel has brought him years of happiness. If you are the slightest bit interested, or even curious, I would be more than happy to put you into contact with a pair of Mormon missionaries.
If interested, drop me or most anyone on this board a private message, and we will help you out.
Cheers!
Robin
Please ignore Robin. He's just trolling. This is really a dating message board for Jehovah's Witnesses who like old and young women (Cougars and Utes). Sorry for the confusion.
TimVisca Catalunya Lliure
Comment
-
Originally posted by Tim View PostHelen:
Please ignore Robin. He's just trolling. This is really a dating message board for Jehovah's Witnesses who like old and young women (Cougars and Utes). Sorry for the confusion.
Tim

"Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
Comment
-
I may be trolling, but I'm trolling for Jesus, and that should count for something.Originally posted by Tim View PostHelen:
Please ignore Robin. He's just trolling. This is really a dating message board for Jehovah's Witnesses who like old and young women (Cougars and Utes). Sorry for the confusion.
Tim
Comment

Comment