Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pelado
    replied
    I feel like I really missed out on some good drama. Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Surprising. I don't believe the phrase "everloving fuck" has appeared even once on this forum or its predecessors!
    And there it is a second time. Ok, maybe not word for word, but I did think an f-bomb could be included.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babs
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.
    Surprising. I don't believe the phrase "everloving fuck" has appeared even once on this forum or its predecessors!

    Leave a comment:


  • wuapinmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Apparently, you guys are smart and sensitive, but not brave enough to say anything.
    Well, I figured that Babs would take you to task, and knowing about her son and your son, I figured she would have more moral authority than I do. As for being sensitive...yes I am, but what does that have to do with the amount of bearer bonds in Nakatomi Plaza?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.
    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    I'll be a witness for you. FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.
    Ha. Virtue signaling. Apparently, you guys are smart and sensitive, but not brave enough to say anything.

    I apologize for the poor choice of words for a thread title. Obviously, it was not intended as it was interpreted, but I certainly understand. It was meant as a light-hearted jab at dumb things people do, but I guess we already have the "Blink, blink, blink" and "Facebook is a strange animal" threads for that. Sorry.

    Feel free to carry on busting my chops. I can take it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.
    I'll be a witness for you. FTR, I saw the response and the reaction coming a mile away.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    As an attorney-at-law, I'd hope that you'd understand the presumption of innocence, with the burden of proof resting on you, faLAWful.
    Your assertion, your burden doc wuap.

    Leave a comment:


  • wuapinmon
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    No proof of that.
    As an attorney-at-law, I'd hope that you'd understand the presumption of innocence, with the burden of proof resting on you, faLAWful.

    Leave a comment:


  • clackamascoug
    replied
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    I figured as much. I'll have wuap fill me in.



    Yup. Desperately hoping to flush out a guy I haven't spoken to in two years on a board I haven't used in six. As luck would have it, I've now been ghosted a second time. My freshman-at-UNT son hasn't responded to any of my texts in three days.
    For the record, over the last six years I've grown and improved my citizenry. I'm less hated than I was before.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.
    No proof of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • wuapinmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    I figured as much. I'll have wuap fill me in.


    As much as I'd like to avoid being associated with the thread in question, I will point out that I was smart enough not to post in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babs
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    he just moved it to the high IQ part of the board.
    I figured as much. I'll have wuap fill me in.

    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Whoa Babs is back? Was it to post in the memorial thread for Triplet?
    Yup. Desperately hoping to flush out a guy I haven't spoken to in two years on a board I haven't used in six. As luck would have it, I've now been ghosted a second time. My freshman-at-UNT son hasn't responded to any of my texts in three days.

    Leave a comment:


  • smokymountainrain
    replied
    whoa huskyfreenorthwest is back? was it to post in the memorial thread for MarkGrace?

    Leave a comment:


  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    replied
    Whoa Babs is back? Was it to post in the memorial thread for Triplet?

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    He didn't delete it, he just moved it to the high IQ part of the board.

    Leave a comment:

Working...