Originally posted by All-American
View Post
Hacked again
Collapse
X
-
It essentially wanted you to do something to yourself that I would deem very inappropriate.
-
What horrible timing. I was showing my new lady friend the site. Her name is Deanna, but we call her Dini for short.
Leave a comment:
-
Probably. The only advertisement i've seen so far is for an app to cover the Olympics. So perhaps we can thank Topper for generating enough Olympic buzz to attract some adbots. Rumor has it Topper dabbled in mid-level advertising, so this may interest him.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostNot sure. I never saw them.
Tapatalk stopped charging a fee for their app and now they intend to generate revenue through advertising. Related?
Leave a comment:
-
Not sure. I never saw them.Originally posted by Donuthole View PostAnd the tapatalk advertisements appear to have disappeared, at least for the moment. Coincidence?
Tapatalk stopped charging a fee for their app and now they intend to generate revenue through advertising. Related?
Leave a comment:
-
That's right. F him.Originally posted by USUC View PostBut maybe dini deserved it.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: