Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • beefytee
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    What's the functionality of dark here?
    Less strain on my eyes. Less light.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    All of the templates are functionally identical. The only difference between them is he color scheme.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!
    What's the functionality of dark here?

    Leave a comment:


  • beefytee
    replied
    I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

    Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.


    I've been on Denim ever since we switched over to vB v14 or whatever it was. I have no recollection how I ended up with it, and until a couple of days ago didn't even really remember that we could switch it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.
    I am going to try denim for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFatMeanie
    replied
    Blue-green for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donuthole
    replied
    I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

    Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.
    I'm test driving it today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

    Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.


    #teamgrunge

    Leave a comment:


  • clackamascoug
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    I've been using "Grunge" and it wasn't working since last night. Working now though.
    Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.

    Leave a comment:


  • LVAllen
    replied
    You make me sad. So be it.
    Come, Patsy!

    Leave a comment:


  • MartyFunkhouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    This all started because the site is sluggish lately with multiple 503 errors. I contacted the hosting company and they said the problem is on our end. Something is gobbling CPU resources so BFM is doing some things to optimize the site. We might be tinkering for a while.
    I blame Tim Ballard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    Thanks for getting it fixed BFM and JL.
    This all started because the site is sluggish lately with multiple 503 errors. I contacted the hosting company and they said the problem is on our end. Something is gobbling CPU resources so BFM is doing some things to optimize the site. We might be tinkering for a while.

    Leave a comment:

Working...