Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncle Ted
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.
    I saw it. It was like the route advertisement was lost for about 30 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.
    Didn't see it.

    Leave a comment:


  • beefytee
    replied
    Anyone else get a “server not found” last night while accessing the site? I figured the Albanians were on the prowl. Seems like there was a lot of activity though, so it might have been just DNS issues on my phone.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.
    Yeah, that's my problem today. Dark is good for phone, not so good for desktop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bo Diddley
    replied
    I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    One negative of Dark Mode: smilies/emojis look terrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

    thought this was another thread for a second

    Leave a comment:


  • smokymountainrain
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

    thought this was another thread for a second

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"

    Leave a comment:


  • old_gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
    thought this was another thread for a second

    Leave a comment:


  • Clark Addison
    replied
    Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"

    Leave a comment:


  • Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by falafel View Post

    instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.
    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
    Yes, come over to the dark side.

    Leave a comment:


  • clackamascoug
    replied
    I just tried out the dark... kind of like.

    Leave a comment:


  • falafel
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post

    Less strain on my eyes. Less light.
    instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pelado
    replied
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!
    I too am a dark agent.

    I like that it uses less battery power and is, in theory at least, throwing less blue light at my eyes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...