Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    I am on a PC at the moment.
    If you are talking about the occasion post from a new person with poor english skills promoting a movie-download site or something, we just try to stamp those out as we go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Flystripper
    replied
    I am seeing posts by nonsensical names on various topics

    Leave a comment:


  • Flystripper
    replied
    I am on a PC at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    I have been seeing all kinds of spam posts on the board lately. I don't really care but I just wanted to know if I was the only one.
    You using Tapatalk? If so, Tapatalk is free now and they run ads to generate revenue. We get about a $10-15 kickback per month which helps cover our hosting costs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Flystripper
    replied
    I have been seeing all kinds of spam posts on the board lately. I don't really care but I just wanted to know if I was the only one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Green Monstah
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    We are back!

    Sorry everyone. Not a hack, I just screwed up applying a security patch, so we had to restore from a backup.
    Good to hear. Has anyone else heard that Kim Joung-un's wife was in an adult film? It's true.

    Leave a comment:


  • YOhio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Not a hack, I just screwed up applying a security patch, so we had to restore from a backup.
    lol. You are dumb.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moliere
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    What? You don't have JL's cell number?
    Um, I tried calling his OFFICE.

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Ted
    replied
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I tried calling your office but your secretary wouldn't put me through
    What? You don't have JL's cell number?

    Leave a comment:


  • Applejack
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    erotic ASCII art
    Your faxes were intentionally sent. S,JBH.

    Leave a comment:


  • old_gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    Sorry about that. Those sexy faxes were meant for someone else.
    erotic ASCII art

    Leave a comment:


  • Applejack
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I figured your bosses would all thank me.

    It warms my heart to see how many of you contacted me offline.
    Sorry about that. Those sexy faxes were meant for someone else.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moliere
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I figured your bosses would all thank me.

    It warms my heart to see how many of you contacted me offline.
    I tried calling your office but your secretary wouldn't put me through

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff Lebowski
    replied
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Try not to let that happen again, JL. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do at work all day?!
    I figured your bosses would all thank me.

    It warms my heart to see how many of you contacted me offline.

    Leave a comment:


  • smokymountainrain
    replied
    Try not to let that happen again, JL. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to do at work all day?!

    Leave a comment:

Working...