Hacked again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18754

    #181
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    This all started because the site is sluggish lately with multiple 503 errors. I contacted the hosting company and they said the problem is on our end. Something is gobbling CPU resources so BFM is doing some things to optimize the site. We might be tinkering for a while.
    I blame Tim Ballard.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • LVAllen
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 3275

      #182
      You make me sad. So be it.
      Come, Patsy!

      Comment

      • clackamascoug
        Banned
        • Dec 2009
        • 9709

        #183
        Originally posted by falafel View Post

        I've been using "Grunge" and it wasn't working since last night. Working now though.
        Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69716

          #184
          Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

          Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.


          #teamgrunge
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18801

            #185
            Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

            Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.
            I'm test driving it today.

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #186
              I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • BigFatMeanie
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7115

                #187
                Blue-green for me.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69716

                  #188
                  Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.
                  I am going to try denim for a while.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Clark Addison
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10311

                    #189
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    I tried #denim once on my phone and then never got around to changing it. Now it's my preferred CS theme. Canadian Tuxedo FTW.


                    I've been on Denim ever since we switched over to vB v14 or whatever it was. I have no recollection how I ended up with it, and until a couple of days ago didn't even really remember that we could switch it up.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37987

                      #190
                      Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post

                      Grunge is the only one that I like - the rest are useless.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • beefytee
                        Board eye candy
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 7542

                        #191
                        I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37987

                          #192
                          Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                          I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!
                          What's the functionality of dark here?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • BigFatMeanie
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7115

                            #193
                            All of the templates are functionally identical. The only difference between them is he color scheme.

                            Comment

                            • beefytee
                              Board eye candy
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 7542

                              #194
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post

                              What's the functionality of dark here?
                              Less strain on my eyes. Less light.

                              Comment

                              • Pelado
                                Bald not naked
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 21143

                                #195
                                Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                                I've been using dark. I use dark themes on any app/site that offers it. I'm not especially a fan of it here, but I don't think any of the themes are very good. I also don't care that much how good it looks. Functionality is king!
                                I too am a dark agent.

                                I like that it uses less battery power and is, in theory at least, throwing less blue light at my eyes.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

                                Comment

                                Working...