Why would he want to? The only redshirt he wants at this point is a medical one. Saving your redshirt for a medical option is smart.
We'll Lansing and We'll Shout: BYU vs. Michigan State
Collapse
X
-
-
Thanks to SJS for inspiring the team to turn it around and roll to the victory.Originally posted by San Juan Sun View PostOK, just made it home. The Cougs will do better now, I'm pretty sure.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment
-
-
Who spends a dollar now to possibly improve your odds of saving a dollar later?Originally posted by Flystripper View PostWhy would he want to? The only redshirt he wants at this point is a medical one. Saving your redshirt for a medical option is smart.
If he gets injured next year and gets a medical RS, he'd be a junior the year after. If he got injured next year but had redshirted the year before and thus could not get a medical redshirt, he'd be a junior the year after. Makes no difference.τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν
Comment
-
Well of course Tanner doesn't want to. But what the player wants isn't normally what you base big decisions on. At least not exclusively.Originally posted by Flystripper View PostWhy would he want to? The only redshirt he wants at this point is a medical one. Saving your redshirt for a medical option is smart.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
But he's Tanner MF'g Mangum. He's no fool.Originally posted by falafel View PostYeah, I get it. But he makes it sound as if no one who is 23 would consider redshirting."I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
Comment
-
If Tanner dominates next season, And he's draftable, I'm not sure he aticks atound for his senior year. Either way, he doesnt want to be a 26 year old nfl prospect, so his play today doesnt matter.Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
Comment
-
Maybe he doesn't want to be a 26 year old guy playing college ball. Or maybe he's on track to graduate in 4 years and doesn't want to waste a year taking dance classes or his masters program isn't offered at BYU. Maybe he wants the reps with the second team instead of playing on the scout team.Originally posted by All-American View PostI don't understand it, but at the end of the day, he simply doesn't want to redshirt. So be it. Hopefully we get some big leads so we can see what he's got.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
You don't think he wants to be a 26 year old senior? Hadn't heard that.Originally posted by Moliere View PostMaybe he doesn't want to be a 26 year old guy playing college ball. Or maybe he's on track to graduate in 4 years and doesn't want to waste a year taking dance classes or his masters program isn't offered at BYU. Maybe he wants the reps with the second team instead of playing on the scout team.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAin't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Man Troy Hinds is beefy.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Crazy talk. Taysom was outstanding today. Those drives were beautiful.Originally posted by Shaka View PostTaysom didn't win this game, Jamaal won this game. I was glad to see Taysom running like his old self in the second half but his throwing is still suspect. In the second half he simply threw underneath and didn't make big mistakes."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Pretty much. He had fantastic pocket presence, scrambled when he needed to scramble, and hit the open guy when there was an open guy. Yes, Jamaal was beastly, but to withhold praise from Taysom for his performance in this dominant game is just obstinate.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostCrazy talk. Taysom was outstanding today. Those drives were beautiful."I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
Comment
-
He improved his running game. He did not throw well in the first half and spent the second half throwing the easy stuff underneath. Essentially that's what a game manager does. If someone shuts down the running game Taysom is really going to struggle to beat the opponent with his arm.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostCrazy talk. Taysom was outstanding today. Those drives were beautiful.
Comment
-

Comment