Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    They're stealing material from Hot Lunch now.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
      I'm surprised they think Nevada is so bad. I think Nevada will beat Boise this week. Their defense seems to be greatly improved.
      Betting line is -2.5 to -3 for Boise on the Road; the Sagarin pure MOV predicts Boise -3.5. So the model is only slight more optimistic than the betting markets.

Comment

Aggie press conference yesterday

http://www.utahstateaggies.com/sport...092914aag.html

Matt Wells had a lot to say

"Offensively is where they've made the most strides. You've got a guy in Taysom Hill that if he played linebacker, would be on the Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watch List right now. He runs like a tailback and throws like a quarterback. The guy is playing at a high level. I think that every bit of Heisman talk is absolutely deserved, based on his numbers and being 4-0. He's increased his pass efficiency and is very accurate. It takes a small army to bring him down. That's a major challenge. The biggest place that you see a bunch of guys is in the receivers. There are multiple guys catching the ball. They're very effective. Jamaal (Williams) is an elite tailback and playing at a high level. They've got all three phases. The receivers are playing well, they have a big-time running back and they've got a really good quarterback. We've got a major challenge on our hands to try and be able to slow them down."
        "I haven't been very successful down there and neither has 36 years of Aggie football. I don't know if I can say that I enjoy it, because you usually enjoy it when you come out with a win. I've never won in Provo as a coach or a player."
        "We're excited about playing BYU and I promise you our players are too. They're excited about playing us? Cool. You've got a team that's undefeated and deservedly in the playoff talks. They're going to have to beat Utah State to do that. Our kids are excited and I don't have any reason to doubt they will be. It will be a great atmosphere. LaVell Edwards Stadium will be loud and with a national TV audience. It will be fun. It's a great opportunity for us."
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Matt isn't going to last long in Logan with that attitude. I guess that's for the fan to decide though.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Do we know if Leslie is going to be playing this Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
              FWIW

@davenoriega
              Jordan Leslie just pulled next to the Smart Car... Ran into facility... Literally ran. Ankle looks fine #imadoctor

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4928[/ATTACH]
              Attached Files

Comment

Good question. I don't but it has been noticeable this past week to hear Bronson, Algae [sic], and "possibly" Kurtz several times yet almost no mention of Leslie. If there is any doubt, I would save him for the road game the week after. We have enough firepower at receiver/tight end to deal with the Aggies without Leslie.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

He is good to go.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    He is good to go.
                    Absent untoward injuries, this game could get ugly. Let's hope for a very one-sided affair.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Anae says he expects both Ryker Mathews and Brayden Kearsley to play this Friday
                      Also says both Jordan Leslie and Nick Kurtz are practicing and expects both to play
                      What's up with Mathews? Is he just too dinged up to ever be the player he was projected to be?
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

He's had some hip problems that have hampered him. I am hoping he can turn it around the rest of this year and next.
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Has USU done anything well this year? I have not watched them. It appears from news clippings that the offense has sputtered. What has the defense shown?

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            Has USU done anything well this year? I have not watched them. It appears from news clippings that the offense has sputtered. What has the defense shown?
                            The defense has been solid, but gets run down because the offense doesn't do anything. The team played pretty well against Wake Forest, struggled but won against Idaho State, struggled but lost to Arkansas State, and got blown out against Tennessee.

Their offensive line sucks. Mark Weber is their OLine coach, so this was inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                              The defense has been solid, but gets run down because the offense doesn't do anything. The team played pretty well against Wake Forest, struggled but won against Idaho State, struggled but lost to Arkansas State, and got blown out against Tennessee.

Their offensive line sucks. Mark Weber is their OLine coach, so this was inevitable.
                              So we should be able to get pressure on the QB due to lousy protection?

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                So we should be able to get pressure on the QB due to lousy protection?
                                If Bronson Kaufusi is back, I think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X