X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
    Dump the blue pants... PLEASE!

Royal unis with white pants would be so much better
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

really hoping they sell nike royal jerseys.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
        On the radio they mentioned that he was set to play this week, but got a high ankle sprain during Thursday's practice. Dang! Could use another good OL!!!
        Pretty sure that guy's rarin' for a medical redshirt.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Royal unis with white pants would be so much better
          Agreed, that would be the real royal game and the unis we had in the 80s.
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Bronco doesn't do his chores

http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/co...b07be4d63.html

BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall said there is a sense that things will be very different and there will be more time because the Cougars aren’t playing a game, but it never turns out that way.
            "It doesn't change very much, actually," Mendenhall said. "Holly has a few more chores for me at night anticipating that I'll be home earlier which really doesn't happen.
            The Return of Bo Diddley Tech

http://lawlessrepublic.com/2014/09/2...-byu-football/

Right now, BYU is one of only seven teams in the country that can say they are 4-0. If you ask some folks nationally however, you would think BYU got to this 4-0 mark by playing a bunch of Junior College teams. The reactions by some over BYU’s legitimacy or if they deserve consideration for the College Football Playoff have been interesting to say the least.
            ESPN’s Jason Sehorn (former USC & NFL CB) was on ESPNU’s College Football Dailyyesterday discussing who the best non-power team in College Football is right now. Sehorn said, “clearly East Carolina; BYU’s schedule is so soft.” Then a graphic pulled up with BYU’s remaining strength of schedule and where they rank on ESPN’s power index. Both were in favor of the Cougars, to which Sehorn responded with, “yeah, well…”
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

The graphic they put up after that dude's ECU comment was pretty funny.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                The graphic they put up after that dude's ECU comment was pretty funny.

Boney Fuller@boneyfuller 21h
                ESPN analyst @JasonSehorn hates three things in this world: BYU and Math. pic.twitter.com/2qvOHWOLGN
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                    See, Brock gets it. Now go and get others to partake.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Is the visor a shout out to Jimmy Mac? I like to think that our current great QB is giving props to the greatest BYU QB of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                        Dump the blue pants... PLEASE!
                        I love the feature on my TV that lets me change colors of the various parts of the uniform. I am definitely going white with the pants that night.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                          Is the visor a shout out to Jimmy Mac? I like to think that our current great QB is giving props to the greatest BYU QB of all time.

More like avoiding running afoul of NCAA guidelines on amateur athletes.
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                            More like avoiding running afoul of NCAA guidelines on amateur athletes.
                            Why would this poster be a violation? BYU puts posters like this all the time without the visors, and with the players name on the poster. Like this:

http://byucougars.com/files/wallpape...-wallpaper.jpg

What's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              Why would this poster be a violation? BYU puts posters like this all the time without the visors, and with the players name on the poster. Like this:

http://byucougars.com/files/wallpape...-wallpaper.jpg

What's the difference?
                              I don't know how the bylaws read, but there are differences between putting up promotional images of the players with their names and likenesses and using the same for advertising purposes. Don't ask me to explain the NCAA rules. But you can look at other advertising material from years gone by and you'll see that they don't include names or faces.
                              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

The Return of Bo Diddley Tech
                                Did someone call?

Comment

Working...
                                X