Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25266

    #1081
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    oh well...
    That's ok. Go find a funny Mighigan meme. Then you can be the first one to post it in the Urban Meyer's misconduct starts now thread.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • woot
      Resident Science Cop
      • Nov 2008
      • 5531

      #1082
      The always-awesome "This Week in Schadenfreude" featuring, as you might guess, a lot of Texas-BYU.

      This Week In Schadenfreude absorbs the collective agony of college football and crams it into one place. This week: Texas puts people in dove-murderin’ moods. USC shows real pathology. A man’s father asks someone to sit down. How not to get laid in Morgantown. And DRISKEEEEEEEL.

      Comment

      • lambdacoug
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 3981

        #1083
        Originally posted by woot View Post
        The always-awesome "This Week in Schadenfreude" featuring, as you might guess, a lot of Texas-BYU.

        http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-but-not-texas
        I think Stephen Hawking could get 100 yards against us.
        LOL
        Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
        - Howard Aiken

        Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
        - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

        Comment

        • dabrockster
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10947

          #1084
          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          That's ok. Go find a funny Mighigan meme. Then you can be the first one to post it in the Urban Meyer's misconduct starts now thread.
          :finger3:

          Comment

          • All-American
            Right, as Usual
            • Nov 2008
            • 15663

            #1085

            After the way this game has gone, I am not going to just kill those birds. I am going to hurt them. I am going to make it slow and painful. I am going to tie them up, sit them in a little line, and then make them watch as, one-by-one, I leisurely execute their little dove friends.

            At this point, torturing helpless animals is the only way to ease the pain of Longhorn football.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

            Comment

            • LeedsCougar
              Banned
              • Nov 2012
              • 99

              #1086
              I attended with the missionary who baptised my family.

              There was an obnoxious BYU fan wearing a shirt with the number 27 on it who would scream throughout the first period at someone, presumably an offensive trainer, to remove Hill from the game and replace him with someone name of Ammon.

              A very funny and nice Texas fan ridiculed the guy for the rest of the game, amusing the rest of us.

              It was a very funny experience.

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #1087
                Originally posted by LeedsCougar View Post
                A...nice Texas fan ridiculed the guy for the rest of the game, amusing the rest of us.
                Sounds like an incredibly nice guy.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #1088
                  Originally posted by LeedsCougar View Post
                  I attended with the missionary who baptised my family.

                  There was an obnoxious BYU fan wearing a shirt with the number 27 on it who would scream throughout the first period at someone, presumably an offensive trainer, to remove Hill from the game and replace him with someone name of Ammon.

                  A very funny and nice Texas fan ridiculed the guy for the rest of the game, amusing the rest of us.

                  It was a very funny experience.
                  This isn't one of your better fake personas. My favorite was an oldie from CougarGuard, when you posed as Dwayne, the gay ASU student.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • LeedsCougar
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 99

                    #1089
                    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Sounds like an incredibly nice guy.
                    It was good humoured and had the BYU fans laughing hysterically.

                    Comment

                    • LeedsCougar
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 99

                      #1090
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      This isn't one of your better fake personas. My favorite was an oldie from CougarGuard, when you posed as Dwayne, the gay ASU student.
                      My brother Donald is gay but he never attended ASU. Caius man.

                      Besides that, I am completely lost.

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #1091
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        This isn't one of your better fake personas. My favorite was an oldie from CougarGuard, when you posed as Dwayne, the gay ASU student.
                        i thought we were letting him run with this one.

                        Comment

                        • LeedsCougar
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 99

                          #1092
                          Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                          i thought we were letting him run with this one.
                          Whom exactly? I'm confused but intrigued!

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #1093
                            Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            i thought we were letting him run with this one.
                            my bad.

                            Leeds Cougar, carry on old chap! Hope things are going well across the pond.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #1094
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • LeedsCougar
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2012
                                • 99

                                #1095
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                my bad.

                                Leeds Cougar, carry on old chap! Hope things are going well across the pond.
                                What is the inside story here?

                                I am in New York on my way to London tomorrow but I am really interested in this story. My name and identity is no secret (I suspect this is true of all here in a post-NSA US) but I do want to hear this story.

                                Comment

                                Working...