Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #1111
    Originally posted by LeedsCougar View Post
    Unless from my galaxy4, all of my computers use IP masking. It is unsafe otherwise and this was prior to discovering the espionage of the NSA.
    There you go. Double down and make an unsolicited explanation as to why your IP addresses are all bogus. lol.

    As they say across the pond, your scam is all pear-shaped.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • jay santos
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 13652

      #1112
      Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
      Watch the game in 30 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zgE0yVASak
      This is disabled. I was enjoying watching this before. Is it online anywhere else?

      Comment

      • BigPiney
        Huge Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12366

        #1113
        Originally posted by jay santos View Post
        This is disabled. I was enjoying watching this before. Is it online anywhere else?
        They said it will be available of byutvsports at some point in the near future. That was great for watching.

        Comment

        • FMCoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 6825

          #1114
          Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          Sounds like you have him pegged pretty good.
          I'd like to propose we change this smiley from moon to peg.

          :moon:
          "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

          Comment

          • FMCoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 6825

            #1115
            Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
            I'd like to propose we change this smiley from moon to peg.

            :moon:

            Or even better, SeattleChute.
            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #1116
              I wonder if LeedsCougar is on the plane from New York to London right now? He is probably somewhere over the Atlantic as we speak.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • jay santos
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 13652

                #1117
                Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                Or even better, SeattleChute.
                lol

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #1118
                  According to chip, byu has gotten Deloss Dodds to step down as well.

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #1119
                    Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                    According to chip, byu has gotten Deloss Dodds to step down as well.
                    Well Bye...:

                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #1120
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Not so fast my friend...

                      @kbohls

                      Should have said Texas denies report that DeLoss Dodds is stepping down as "absolutely not true. Period."
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #1121
                        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        Not so fast my friend...
                        Oh, damn, the thread over at the shaggy bevo was just getting good...

                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69703

                          #1122
                          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post


                          Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          Not so fast my friend...
                          ah crap.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Coach McGuirk
                            1
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12109

                            #1123
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Oh, damn, the thread over at the shaggy bevo was just getting good...

                            http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...Dodds-retiring


                            I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks.
                            haha

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #1124
                              I like this:

                              "That Taysom Hill is one bad ass mother f***er!"

                              Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69703

                                #1125
                                Ha.

                                @ChipBrownOB eh? That guy's never been wrong.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...