Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #331
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    4-17?
    Yeah, your line isn't the problem
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • USUC
      Chronic Poseur
      • Apr 2010
      • 8805

      #332
      Usually i get frustrated because BYU seems to have a piece missing. This team has a lot of pieces missing. CB, O-line, QB...

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14095

        #333
        Messing with Texas: UT @ BYU

        There you go
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #334
          Hell yeah.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #335
            That's why Taysom is still in the game.

            Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • lambdacoug
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 3981

              #336
              I think we just became an 80's era OU or NU
              Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
              - Howard Aiken

              Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
              - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #337
                4-16 or 17 or whatever it is terrible - unacceptable even - but can Olsen throw it better than Hill can run it? That is the question.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #338
                  "He's not going to make anyone miss." As he makes like three guys miss on his way to the endzone.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14095

                    #339
                    Man if he was even an average passer...
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • All-American
                      Right, as Usual
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 15674

                      #340
                      Any completions on that drive? Sheesh.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #341
                        Originally posted by lambdacoug View Post
                        I think we just became an 80's era OU or NU
                        Kind of feels that way.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #342
                          Live by the Hill, die by the Hill.

                          Great run, even if we are totally reliant on one player doing one thing only.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • USUC
                            Chronic Poseur
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 8805

                            #343
                            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            4-16 or 17 or whatever it is terrible - unacceptable even - but can Olsen throw it better than Hill can run it? That is the question.
                            This

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #344
                              We have 228 yards rushing half way through the second quarter.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #345
                                Taysom is a badass. They just need to set up the tires for him to throw at.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...