2011 BYU Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #346
    I heart Top Ute.

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #347
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      I heart Top Ute.
      isn't his penis envy adorable?
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #348
        Judas Priest, Pat. One too many Jimmer-centric SportsCenters? Try laying off watching any sports television for at least the next month and a half. If swelling continues, seek help.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Top Ute
          Junior Member
          • May 2010
          • 2194

          #349
          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          What the hell happened here? We were talking BYU football and Pat shows up and starts crapping all over our living room. Very bad form.

          Will someone please call PU to come take Pat home?
          Yeah, I got carried away. Guilty as charged.

          Comment

          • Top Ute
            Junior Member
            • May 2010
            • 2194

            #350
            Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            Judas Priest, Pat. One too many Jimmer-centric SportsCenters? Try laying off watching any sports television for at least the next month and a half. If swelling continues, seek help.
            You've confused me with those Ute fans who think Jimmer is overrated, a ballhog or destined to be a blown lottery pick for the Jazz. If anything, watching Jimmer now is bliss, because I know I've seen him torture Utah for the last time.

            Comment

            • kccougar
              9262
              • Nov 2008
              • 7020

              #351
              ... and we play Wazzu on the road, which is more than BYU can say about its Cupcake City schedule.
              Your home slate after Utah and UCF is straight out of 1-AA.
              I'm confused. Where is an acceptable location to play your cupcakes?
              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

              Comment

              • kccougar
                9262
                • Nov 2008
                • 7020

                #352
                Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                Too bad for you that our highlights will come up before BYU's on SportsCenter. Every. Single. Week.
                I'll take that bet.
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #353
                  Im really bummed that Utah's highlights might come before BYU's highlights on SportsCenter.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • byu71
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22070

                    #354
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Im really bummed that Utah's highlights might come before BYU's highlights on SportsCenter.
                    I am not a fan of talking smack against the Utes because they are my second favorite team, (Ute FB, I don't care for ute BB).

                    However, if I were to talk smack, it might be that a lot of those Utah highlights that come before BYU's are actually their opponents highlights and the Utes are in them.

                    Comment

                    • Clark Addison
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10312

                      #355
                      Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                      Too bad for you that our highlights will come up before BYU's on SportsCenter. Every. Single. Week. And I rest easy knowing the half-dozen or so big games we have on the docket will be televised, and once Emperor Scott has the networks bowing before him (and tossing each school about $20 million annually, minimum, as thanks), we'll make that same claim as well.

                      We're relevant. You're not. But you go ahead and keep thinking you are.
                      You mean the same way that Washington State's highlights have come up before BYU's, Utah's and TCU's on SportsCenter. Every. Single. Week. for the past few years?

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69718

                        #356
                        Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                        Too bad for you that our highlights will come up before BYU's on SportsCenter. Every. Single. Week. And I rest easy knowing the half-dozen or so big games we have on the docket will be televised, and once Emperor Scott has the networks bowing before him (and tossing each school about $20 million annually, minimum, as thanks), we'll make that same claim as well.

                        We're relevant. You're not. But you go ahead and keep thinking you are.
                        I am more than happy to let those cheesy CUFFIES die, but this post deserves some sort of enshrinement.

                        EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK bitches!!!!! Brilliant.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • San Juan Sun
                          Kicked to the curb
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9214

                          #357
                          Top Ute seems to think that their highlights will be before BYU's Every. Single. Week. (they won't be, but this isn't the point)

                          Does he forget that our games will be on the ESPN family ahead of Sportscenter a bunch of the time? Good luck searching the billions of FSN networks for your games Top Ute.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                          - Ty Cobb

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #358
                            Feeling better about BYU and independence....

                            Comment

                            • Sizzle
                              #ThisIsY
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9004

                              #359
                              Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                              Too bad for you that our highlights will come up before BYU's on SportsCenter. Every. Single. Week. And I rest easy knowing the half-dozen or so big games we have on the docket will be televised, and once Emperor Scott has the networks bowing before him (and tossing each school about $20 million annually, minimum, as thanks), we'll make that same claim as well.

                              We're relevant. You're not. But you go ahead and keep thinking you are.
                              You mean the highlights of losses to the likes of USC and Oregon? Yeah, the highlights of your losses will be on Sportscenter. Every. Single. Week.

                              Comment

                              • Jacob
                                Junior Member
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 6801

                                #360
                                Originally posted by Top Ute View Post
                                Wazzu would be a touchdown favorite minimum against half the teams on your schedule, and we play Wazzu on the road, which is more than BYU can say about its Cupcake City schedule.
                                I'm confused. Does Wazzu now refer to a team other than Washington State?

                                Comment

                                Working...