No announcement yet.

2022 BYU Football season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU social media is a dumpster fire. The Arkansas game itself was bad enough but throw in the dramatic Utah win over USC and there are meltdowns galore. It really is unfortunate that KWhit's domination of BYU makes our fanbase unable to not make comparisons. I sometimes feel bad for BYU coaches to have that added bit of pressure to deal with.

Comment

• Is there a game this week?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Yup. There is even a game thread: https://www.cougarstadium.com/forum/...ty-byu-liberty

Comment

• People need to be fired. By Monday. The health of this program going into the Big-XII is dependent on it. BYU need to show recruits they are serious as a program.

Comment

• Here’s a good pick-me-up to help lift your mood.

https://nerdist.com/article/asteroid...gn=social+flow
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/jlinehan9...37666147459072

Comment

• This is probably on twitter or CB. I don't know.

Just got a text saying Epps is out for the year with a torn labrum. That sucks, he has been the biggest surprise in this otherwise miserable season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  This is probably on twitter or CB. I don't know.

Just got a text saying Epps is out for the year with a torn labrum. That sucks, he has been the biggest surprise in this otherwise miserable season.
                  Bummer, I saw he was out, but not why.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Bummer, I saw he was out, but not why.
                    I saw that he was out for this week, but didn't know it was for the whole season.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I don’t know if he’s out long-term this latest time or not, but Chaz Ah You can’t seem to get more than a few plays in per year before getting injured.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                        I don’t know if he’s out long-term this latest time or not, but Chaz Ah You can’t seem to get more than a few plays in per year before getting injured.
                        Fragilé

Comment

• Boise State beat the tar out of an admittedly bad Colorado State last night, 49-10. They had struggles earlier this year but seem to have figured them out. Not a likely win for us.

Stanford isn’t so hot themselves, but they were good enough to beat Notre Dame at South Bend.

5-7 is probably where this team lands.

Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                            Boise State beat the tar out of an admittedly bad Colorado State last night, 49-10. They had struggles earlier this year but seem to have figured them out. Not a likely win for us.

Stanford isn’t so hot themselves, but they were good enough to beat Notre Dame at South Bend.

5-7 is probably where this team lands.

Ouch.
                            Yip.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Boise is going to kill us.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Boise is going to kill us.
                                Not many weeks ago, I was pretty excited to attend this game. Not so much today.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X