I am beginning to believe Jaren Hall will return. I guess he has some decent NIL gigs and that the associated revenue is enough to give him pause as to what might be a more lucrative year for him. Given his injury issues I doubt he gets drafted very high-if at all.
If BYU can put together a consistent NLI regime where it gives potential late round draft picks reason to view BYU as a better financial opportunity that also bodes well for BYU's future and capacity to compete in the new Big 12.
This year was clearly disappointing, but these other developments could be the groundwork base necessary to compete at the Big 12 level.
If BYU can put together a consistent NLI regime where it gives potential late round draft picks reason to view BYU as a better financial opportunity that also bodes well for BYU's future and capacity to compete in the new Big 12.
This year was clearly disappointing, but these other developments could be the groundwork base necessary to compete at the Big 12 level.
Comment