2011 BYU recruiting........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #901
    Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
    I hate my alma mater. I'm glad that Mark Grace is still a Dart.

    I can't stomach those fools any longer...
    btw, I accidentally stumbled into that hideous Ute thread the other day and saw you mention me in some context. I'm not sure what you were talking about, but I'm not afraid to break out the middle finger emoticon if needs be.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Portland Ute
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 5647

      #902
      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      btw, I accidentally stumbled into that hideous Ute thread the other day and saw you mention me in some context. I'm not sure what you were talking about, but I'm not afraid to break out the middle finger emoticon if needs be.
      Huh?

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #903
        Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
        Huh?
        Exactly my reaction when I saw this post!
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • Portland Ute
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 5647

          #904
          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Exactly my reaction when I saw this post!
          http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=474
          Oh...crap! For some reason I thought it was you that mentioned dating a Ute! It was Ted!

          Regardless, my point was that the comment was funny and elicited no response.

          My apologies, Brother Dart.

          Comment

          • woot
            Resident Science Cop
            • Nov 2008
            • 5531

            #905
            There was a post on Twitter saying that Hinds will play OLB at BYU, which makes sense. 3-4 DEs need to be a lot bigger than Hinds will probably end up being. Presumably this means that Hinds has the quicks for coverage?

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #906
              Originally posted by woot View Post
              There was a post on Twitter saying that Hinds will play OLB at BYU, which makes sense. 3-4 DEs need to be a lot bigger than Hinds will probably end up being. Presumably this means that Hinds has the quicks for coverage?
              he runs a 4.6 (not sure if that's legit or not), which is close to what kvn runs. with his height and hands, that's sounds pretty exciting to me.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #907
                Originally posted by woot View Post
                There was a post on Twitter saying that Hinds will play OLB at BYU, which makes sense. 3-4 DEs need to be a lot bigger than Hinds will probably end up being. Presumably this means that Hinds has the quicks for coverage?
                Seems a lot are comparing him to Poppinga.

                I know he also runs track and turns in some nice times. It would seem he's got the speed for it.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • frank ryan
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12384

                  #908
                  So is Lindsay going to recommit? Or does even still have an offer? Does Utah still want him?

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #909
                    Looks like Lindsay definitely still has an offer and BYU is hoping to get him.

                    BYU is still hopeful to sign Zach Lindsay...they upped the education requirement since his commit, and he's struggling to meet it
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #910
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Looks like Lindsay definitely still has an offer and BYU is hoping to get him.
                      Which is another way for BYU to say we really don't want you so how can we get rid of our schollie offer without looking like jack asses.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • HBCoug
                        Peanut Gallery Asshat
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2082

                        #911
                        Sawyer Powell commits per TBS:



                        He won't be on scholarship until after his mission. Had an offer from Oregon State after he tore up the SPARQ competitions. I would imagine he's being looked at as an OLB with the possibility of moving over to SS.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #912
                          Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                          Sawyer Powell commits per TBS:



                          He won't be on scholarship until after his mission. Had an offer from Oregon State after he tore up the SPARQ competitions. I would imagine he's being looked at as an OLB with the possibility of moving over to SS.
                          Interesting. Thought we would have extended the offer a while ago but it never seemed to happen.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #913
                            Year of the Quarterback is on ESPNU right now. It's a recap of this year's Elite 11 camp. Man, Tanner makes me giddy like Heaps. The kid has some swagger. He's letting everyone know that he's got the gold jersey and that they're not taking it. He's got a little Max Hall with some Heaps skills. Also he's rocking BYU gear during the camp when everyone else has the Elite 11 gear.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37996

                              #914
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Year of the Quarterback is on ESPNU right now. It's a recap of this year's Elite 11 camp. Man, Tanner makes me giddy like Heaps. The kid has some swagger. He's letting everyone know that he's got the gold jersey and that they're not taking it. He's got a little Max Hall with some Heaps skills. Also he's rocking BYU gear during the camp when everyone else has the Elite 11 gear.
                              Dilfer is making a fool of himself in the 7 on 7 scrimmage. Jumping up and down like a 8 year old kid with each completion like its the fourth quarter of the super bowl.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #915
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Dilfer is making a fool of himself in the 7 on 7 scrimmage. Jumping up and down like a 8 year old kid with each completion like its the fourth quarter of the super bowl.
                                Yes he is. Tanner got a ton of shine time. He carries himself really well. I can't wait until the next episode to see his 7 on 7 where Dilfer said it was perfect.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...