2011 BYU recruiting........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #751
    There were 3 Co MVP's...LOL

    Nice to see that 27% of the top 11 were named MVP

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37979

      #752
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      There were 3 Co MVP's...LOL

      Nice to see that 27% of the top 11 were named MVP
      Sounds like someone (ESPN?) named 3 MVPs, but the camp counselors only named one: Mangum. The counselors are all form college and NFL QBs, right?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #753
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Sounds like someone (ESPN?) named 3 MVPs, but the camp counselors only named one: Mangum. The counselors are all form college and NFL QBs, right?
        Correct, but ESPN runs the thing. Officially there are 3 MVP's. I do believe that the counselors vote should be the tie breaker, and in that case, Mangum wins.

        Comment

        • byufan
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 7

          #754
          Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
          Cool first post. It's also untrue.

          The only bit of college apparel that he is seen to be wearing on Facebook is a red Utah hoodie.

          I consider that to be meaningless.
          Actually it is true. If you're friends with him on facebook you'd know that. If I could figure out how to post a picture i'd gladly do so.

          Comment

          • Portland Ute
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 5647

            #755
            Originally posted by byufan View Post
            Actually it is true. If you're friends with him on facebook you'd know that. If I could figure out how to post a picture i'd gladly do so.
            I guess he has multiple accounts, then. I wouldn't be surprised.

            I'm looking at his wall and his photos right now.

            Regardless, like I said before, I think what kind of shirt he is wearing is nearly meaningless.

            *edit* It would appear that some of his photos are private. It lists 100+ but you can only see a few. His wall is open. Honestly, I don't care and don't think it matters a whole lot one way or another. WOuld't surprise me in the least if he goes to BYU. I've heard that he is leaning that way. I've also heard the opposite.
            Last edited by Portland Ute; 07-22-2011, 01:43 PM.

            Comment

            • byufan
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 7

              #756
              Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
              Not arguing.

              I'm saying this is this posters first post on CUF and he's obviously a troll or trying to stir the pot.

              There is no argument. The facts are the facts.

              His post is inaccurate.
              I can't figure out how to post a dang picture. I'm sort of a dumb ass with computers. But I made a photobucket account so you can see a couple of many pictures he's in with byu apparel.
              Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 07-22-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: Photo link deleted

              Comment

              • byufan
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 7

                #757
                Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                I guess he has multiple accounts, then. I wouldn't be surprised.

                I'm looking at his wall and his photos right now.

                Regardless, like I said before, I think what kind of shirt he is wearing is nearly meaningless.

                Feel free to post a picture.
                I agree I don't think it's a huge deal or anything, but I don't think it hurts to have him sporting byu gear. Just my opinion.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #758
                  [quote=byufan;624515]I can't figure out how to post a dang picture. I'm sort of a dumb ass with computers. But I made a photobucket account so you can see a couple of many pictures he's in with byu apparel.quote]

                  Crap! What if he chooses the Jazz!

                  Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 07-22-2011, 06:02 PM. Reason: photo link deleted

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37979

                    #759
                    [quote=byufan;624515]I can't figure out how to post a dang picture. I'm sort of a dumb ass with computers. But I made a photobucket account so you can see a couple of many pictures he's in with byu apparel.quote]

                    By the looks on his gf's face, I think he's doing it for her.
                    Last edited by Jarid in Cedar; 07-22-2011, 06:03 PM. Reason: photo link deleted
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • byufan
                      Junior Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 7

                      #760
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Crap! What if he chooses the Jazz!

                      Hahaha I know i'm kind of worried!

                      Comment

                      • SoCalCoug
                        Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5214

                        #761
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        By the looks on his gf's face, I think he's doing it for her.
                        Everything he does, he does it for her.
                        If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                        "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                        "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                        Comment

                        • byufan
                          Junior Member
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 7

                          #762
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          By the looks on his gf's face, I think he's doing it for her.
                          She's actually a utah fan. I know this from facebook. Wow I sound like a stalker.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #763
                            Originally posted by byufan View Post
                            She's actually a utah fan. I know this from facebook. Wow I sound like a stalker.
                            Isn't she point to a "BYU4life" license plate? What Ute fan does that?

                            Comment

                            • byufan
                              Junior Member
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 7

                              #764
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Isn't she point to a "BYU4life" license plate? What Ute fan does that?
                              Yeah I know it's kind of confusing to me too. But she likes all the pages on facebook like "Go Utes (byu vs. utah rivalry" and " I bet utah fans can get 1,000,000 before byu" etc.

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37979

                                #765
                                Originally posted by byufan View Post
                                She's actually a utah fan. I know this from facebook. Wow I sound like a stalker.
                                Nice. That's even better. His devotion to BYU is so great he would even risk losing his high school girlfriend over the choice.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...