Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski
View Post
The Official Jimmerphilia Thread
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostJimmer, Jackson, Kemba, and the other players dropped by Timpview HS today at lunchtime for an impromptu visit. My wife ran our camera over to our daughter and she took some photos and video. The video is hilarious (lots of girls screaming). Reminds me of those old films of the Beatles coming to the US.
I'm your huckleberry.
"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF
Comment
-
Hmm... Turns out that Jimmer handed her four free tickets today. :clap:Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostJimmer, Jackson, Kemba, and the other players dropped by Timpview HS today at lunchtime for an impromptu visit. My wife ran our camera over to our daughter and she took some photos and video. The video is hilarious (lots of girls screaming). Reminds me of those old films of the Beatles coming to the US.
Right after I paid for three tickets last night.
DDD: let me know if you still need some tickets."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
utefans, every time this thread pops up let's give them one of these:
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
-
-
The picture on BYUTV looks like crap. It looks like the mtn.
Also, what's up with the crowd? I expected better, especially with the other game cancelled.
That was a fun first quarter. Good energy and decent game so far."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
This game is a blast."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment

Comment