The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #2401
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Jimmer, Jackson, Kemba, and the other players dropped by Timpview HS today at lunchtime for an impromptu visit. My wife ran our camera over to our daughter and she took some photos and video. The video is hilarious (lots of girls screaming). Reminds me of those old films of the Beatles coming to the US.
    Thats pretty cool.
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • FN Phat
      I ♥ gateway sex
      • Feb 2009
      • 8691

      #2402
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Jimmer, Jackson, Kemba, and the other players dropped by Timpview HS today at lunchtime for an impromptu visit. My wife ran our camera over to our daughter and she took some photos and video. The video is hilarious (lots of girls screaming). Reminds me of those old films of the Beatles coming to the US.
      I'm your huckleberry.


      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69735

        #2403
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Jimmer, Jackson, Kemba, and the other players dropped by Timpview HS today at lunchtime for an impromptu visit. My wife ran our camera over to our daughter and she took some photos and video. The video is hilarious (lots of girls screaming). Reminds me of those old films of the Beatles coming to the US.
        Hmm... Turns out that Jimmer handed her four free tickets today. :clap:

        Right after I paid for three tickets last night.

        DDD: let me know if you still need some tickets.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #2404
          utefans, every time this thread pops up let's give them one of these:
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #2405
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            utefans, every time this thread pops up let's give them one of these:
            I bet you're one of those guys who always tries to get the wave started at football games, but never find success.

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #2406
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              utefans, every time this thread pops up let's give them one of these:
              FWIW, I don't think Jimmer missed in warmups. A good sign for the big game, to be sure.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • SeattleUte
                Faith crisis consultant
                • Nov 2008
                • 20837

                #2407
                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                FWIW, I don't think Jimmer missed in warmups. A good sign for the big game, to be sure.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                --Jonathan Swift

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #2408
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #2409
                    The picture on BYUTV looks like crap. It looks like the mtn.

                    Also, what's up with the crowd? I expected better, especially with the other game cancelled.

                    That was a fun first quarter. Good energy and decent game so far.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18489

                      #2410
                      This is a pretty cool game... kudos to Jimmer!

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #2411
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        This is a pretty cool game... kudos to Jimmer!
                        Nolan Smith, Chris Singleton, Kenneth Faired, Isaiah Thomas, and Jimmer have really impressed.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #2412


                          Jimmer still looks at his arms after he's fouled.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69735

                            #2413
                            This game is a blast.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18489

                              #2414
                              Why are the students still trying to make the squawking emu happen?

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #2415
                                Sloppy end to this first half, but still a lot of fun to watch.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...