The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #1681
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I don't recall Andre Miller having more pressure on him that any other player in the tournament.
    This was my favorite line from the article:
    “There were all these people saying, ‘Yeah, he’s had good games – but they were against Colorado State and Utah. Let’s see how he does against a good team.’ There was so much pressure on him that night, but he responded.”
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • SteelBlue
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8190

      #1682
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I don't recall Andre Miller having more pressure on him that any other player in the tournament.
      I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I laugh out loud every time you do one of these.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #1683
        John Wilner picks Jimmer as his NPOY! And he hates BYU.

        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • BGRTHNUMEGO
          Junior Member
          • May 2010
          • 3670

          #1684
          Wrubell tweets:

          Verne Lundquist (a Colorado resident) told me in San Diego that he never requests NCAA tourney sites, but he asked for Denver this year.
          Verne loves the Jimmer. Too bad, though, because Gus Johnson doing a Jimmer game is really all that is left to crown this season.

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #1685
            My favorite tweet of the weekend
            Record setting performance today by Jimmer Fredette, most points scored in a game without getting laid afterwards

            Comment

            • Art Vandelay
              Striving for mediocrity
              • Jul 2009
              • 10516

              #1686
              Was anyone at Thursdays game, other than HFN and his ridiculous T-shirt. Come on you are a grown man and have a almost-teenager's face on your chest? I arrived a half-hour and saw two short-haired, multiple ear-piercing, tattooed young ladies holding hands walking around the concourse. One was wearing a "Yeah He Shoots from There" T-shirt. I was too slow with my phone to get a pic. Anyone else see them?

              Jimmerphilia > Prop 8

              Comment

              • EuropeanFootballMale
                Karate/Friendship Master
                • Aug 2010
                • 1339

                #1687
                Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I laugh out loud every time you do one of these.
                Nothing to be ashamed of.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #1688
                  Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                  Wrubell tweets:



                  Verne loves the Jimmer. Too bad, though, because Gus Johnson doing a Jimmer game is really all that is left to crown this season.
                  COOOOOOOLD BLOODED!!!

                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • dixdog
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 112

                    #1689
                    Jimmer on the cover of Sports Illustrated



                    We're doomed.

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #1690
                      Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                      Jimmer on the cover of Sports Illustrated



                      We're doomed.
                      Shit.

                      Last edited by Surfah; 03-15-2011, 12:38 PM.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #1691
                        Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                        Jimmer on the cover of Sports Illustrated



                        We're doomed.
                        First thing I noticed is that Jimmer does not shave his legs like the others. He is a real man.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14095

                          #1692
                          Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                          Jimmer on the cover of Sports Illustrated



                          We're doomed.
                          have no fear

                          Jimmer > SI curse
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • FN Phat
                            I ♥ gateway sex
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 8691

                            #1693
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            First thing I noticed is that Jimmer does not shave his legs like the others. He is a real man.
                            It seems that SI may have photoshopped something out of this left hand.
                            I'm your huckleberry.


                            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #1694
                              Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                              It seems that SI may have photoshopped something out of this left hand.
                              His huge nuts?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Art Vandelay
                                Striving for mediocrity
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 10516

                                #1695
                                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                First thing I noticed is that Jimmer does not shave his legs like the others. He is a real man.
                                I agree. Jimmer is a real man. If that is the first thing you noticed, what does it say about you?

                                I like BYU is one of he few schools with double representation, with the cheering "E".

                                Comment

                                Working...