"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shaka
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 10450

    #11011
    Geez why did it start so early? I figured I'd tune in around 7:30 or so.

    Comment

    • Blueintheface
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 15382

      #11012
      Fucking Spurs. Fucking Jazz.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #11013
        Burks looks every bit a rookie in this series. Spurs making Corbin look like a complete dipshit.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #11014
          It's almost impossible to tell whether their D or O has been worse this series.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #11015
            +2 with the big line-up despite Gordon shooting 6/39 in the series.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #11016
              Holy. Shit. That is some of the worst defense I've ever seen. Brutal basketball.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • Jacob
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2009
                • 6801

                #11017
                Crap. I didn't realize it was on either.

                And I agree. Gordon has been awful on offense and doesn't get a pass. Gotta score.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #11018
                  Gordon is embarrassing himself.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #11019
                    Good grief hayward
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #11020
                      Hayward and Millsap. Wow.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #11021
                        Bailey's Moving & Storage could beat Gordon Hayward in a pick up game.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #11022
                          Flops artists.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • Jacob
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 6801

                            #11023
                            Loving Demare's effort.
                            Love the Spurs passing.
                            Hate Millsap shooting 3

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #11024
                              Burks isn't a big factor in the Jazz success or lack of, but he is giving them nothing right now. Can't buy a basket and is making it too easy on Ginobili by picking him up so far out on the court. Not really sure why Corbin is staying with him as much as he is.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #11025
                                The spurs have had a great end to the quarter pretty much every single quarter this entire series.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...