I've never subscribed to the theory of wanting your team to do poorly in order to move up the draft board - and I still don't. But there is a small part of me that would get a little bit of pleasure if the Jazz didn't make the playoffs this year.
OK - front office and coaches. Explain to me now how it was SO worth it to continue giving all the minutes to veterans who are getting you no where (because you wanted to make the playoffs) instead of developing younger players that may actually have a future (and would be further along to helping you actually win more games in the future - well...at least offering hope of more than a first round sweep at some point...if you had bothered to play them and get them some experience that is...).
I haven't spent much time watching Jazz games this year. And I'm kind of glad about that.
OK - front office and coaches. Explain to me now how it was SO worth it to continue giving all the minutes to veterans who are getting you no where (because you wanted to make the playoffs) instead of developing younger players that may actually have a future (and would be further along to helping you actually win more games in the future - well...at least offering hope of more than a first round sweep at some point...if you had bothered to play them and get them some experience that is...).
I haven't spent much time watching Jazz games this year. And I'm kind of glad about that.
Comment