"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #18166
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    So he bought the tickets after he knew Hayward, Favors, Hill and Hood would be out?
    He had spent the entire day with them and only found out after they got there. I didn't even know he was going until he texted me a pic courtside at 29-5.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18489

      #18167
      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      He had spent the entire day with them and only found out after they got there. I didn't even know he was going until he texted me a pic courtside at 29-5.
      Uggh. That sucks.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18168
        I hope Dante Exum is not with the Jazz much longer. Terrible on ball defender and can't shoot at all. What a waste.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #18169
          Well. It's a game.

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #18170
            Amazingly we had a chance to win this game with a decent PG. I know it's Golden State but Dante Exum is a joke. Clueless in 3 years, 1 while observing, and he will never learn to improve that atrocious shot. The Jazz kept touting his length and defense but he can't stay in front of anyone. Cut your losses.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #18171
              Well, Vegas wins. I'm amazed.

              Comment

              • smokymountainrain
                Impressive Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22593

                #18172
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Well, Vegas wins. I'm amazed.
                that is amazing. Gobert is amazing.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #18173
                  Dante Exum can really finish well around the basket. He must be near the top of the league.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #18174
                    Nice win. OKC on a b2b but take nothing away from the Jazz effort tonight, they stoned Westbrook. 28% shooting and despite double digit FT attempts he was still held below his average in all categories.

                    Rudy Gobert leads the league in FG% and is #2 in BPG, Joe Ingles leads the league in 3pt%, and much of this without George Hill in the lineup. This team could make some noise if they can finally get healthy and give Exum some more DNPs.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #18175
                      russell westbrook is such a lil bitch
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #18176
                        I actually knew they were playing OKC tonight and wanted to watch. This isn't looking like my year to watch hoops.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • Sizzle
                          #ThisIsY
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9004

                          #18177
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          russell westbrook is such a lil bitch
                          So is Kanter.

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25276

                            #18178
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I actually knew they were playing OKC tonight and wanted to watch. This isn't looking like my year to watch hoops.
                            Ha. I did the same thing. I assumed it would be the later game on ESPN. Went to YM and got home to find the Spurs and Celtics playing. I have no idea why I didn't just jump on my phone and set a DVR timer.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #18179
                              It was a good game, for a regular season game. The Jazz were up 14 at half and the "lil bitch" came out and cut it to 6 within a minute. Crying was heard, pants were shit in, and following a timeout the Jazz got it back to a double digit lead which they never relinquished. Very physical game too. Collison and Adams did their whitest darndest to piss off Gobert and Favors but to no avail.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #18180
                                Rudy vs M Gasol tonight. Rudy finishes with 21 and 12 on 9-9 FGs. Gasol 8 and 7 on 4-22 FGs. this just a few nights after dominating Cousins.

                                last 5 games, Rudy is getting 17 ppg on 89% FGs, 14 reb, 3 blocks.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...