"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #17956
    Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
    Gentle push and a mild arc and the cowhide globe hits home

    Stop on dime and give you 9 cents change

    Frozen rope that you Could have hung your wash on
    I thought it was 7 cents? Either way
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #17957
      Um, what the fetch?

      image.jpg

      http://www.nba.com/jazz/courtpants

      Maybe this should go in the LDS Garments: Why I want out thread.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Mormon Red Death
        BYU Delenda Est
        • Nov 2008
        • 8077

        #17958
        The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

        "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

        Comment

        • CJF
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8497

          #17959
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Um, what the fetch?

          [ATTACH]5684[/ATTACH]

          http://www.nba.com/jazz/courtpants

          Maybe this should go in the LDS Garments: Why I want out thread.
          Or an April Fool's thread.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #17960
            I will be on row 2 behind Mrs Miller tonight. Let me know if you have anything you would like me to pass along to the players or refs.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #17961
              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              I will be on row 2 behind Mrs Miller tonight. Let me know if you have anything you would like me to pass along to the players or refs.
              Tell Gordon Hayward his wife is hot.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • byu71
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22070

                #17962
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Tell Gordon Hayward his wife is hot.
                Can't. I have never seen his wife.

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37987

                  #17963
                  Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  Can't. I have never seen his wife.
                  I thought these were messages you were willing to "pass on." I didn't know you needed to personally confirm all of the details.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #17964
                    right, 71. you can just say "hey Gordon, falafel says your wife is hot!" Doesn't matter if you've seen her or not.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #17965
                      Also:

                      BsN3GElCUAAiIyk.jpg
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #17966
                        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        Also:

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5714[/ATTACH]
                        Shoot. I should have been born later, grown to be 6'7" and gotten a 16 million dollar a year contract. Then I could have had one of those.

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #17967
                          Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                          Shoot. I should have been born later, grown to be 6'7" and gotten a 16 million dollar a year contract. Then I could have had one of those.
                          6'8", tbh. An extra inch can work wonders.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • Copelius
                            Maker of eyeballs
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 4061

                            #17968
                            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            An extra inch can work wonders.
                            That's what she said.
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                            Comment

                            • scottie
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 5247

                              #17969
                              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              I will be on row 2 behind Mrs Miller tonight. Let me know if you have anything you would like me to pass along to the players or refs.
                              Is Mrs. Miller still single?

                              Comment

                              • New Mexican Disaster
                                Suomalainen
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 4549

                                #17970
                                Mrs. Hayward is quite toothsome.

                                Comment

                                Working...