bb recruiting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #1936
    Duke has another exhibition tonight for anyone who wants to tune in to see if FJ blows his knee out.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #1937
      I think it's pretty brave of HL to show up. But don't stick around long. Hurry, run back to safety.
      Last edited by myboynoah; 11-04-2016, 08:52 AM.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #1938
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        I think it's pretty brave of HL to show up. But don't stick around long. Hurry, run back to safety.
        C'mon, I wish he would post more. While disagreeing at times he had a lot of good posts. This place is too much like a circle jerk as it is.

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14089

          #1939
          this thread just got funny.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #1940
            Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            C'mon, I wish he would post more. While disagreeing at times he had a lot of good posts. This place is too much like a circle jerk as it is.
            It is beginning to sound a lot like the Yale campus with safe places. Heaven forbid more people are run off.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #1941
              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              C'mon, I wish he would post more. While disagreeing at times he had a lot of good posts. This place is too much like a circle jerk as it is.
              I wish he would post more, too. He was a quality poster and I regret that he left. But to show up to criticize a post for being mean to a kid and to do that by being sarcastic about another kid? #utelogic
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • New Mexican Disaster
                Suomalainen
                • Nov 2008
                • 4549

                #1942
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                I wish he would post more, too. He was a quality poster and I regret that he left. But to show up to criticize a post for being mean to a kid and to do that by being sarcastic about another kid? #utelogic
                The post he was criticizing was cringe worthy.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69687

                  #1943
                  Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                  The post he was criticizing was cringe worthy.
                  Only if one is dumb enough to take it seriously.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • New Mexican Disaster
                    Suomalainen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4549

                    #1944
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Only if one is dumb enough to take it seriously.
                    I guess I am dumb. I should know better than to think what someone wrote is what they meant.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37975

                      #1945
                      Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      I guess I am dumb. I should know better than to think what someone wrote is what they meant.
                      You really though Surfah wanted FJ to have a serious injury?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Topper
                        Pre-Historic Man
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 11764

                        #1946
                        Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                        I guess I am dumb. I should know better than to think what someone wrote is what they meant.
                        Then you are not a student of his posts. Learn a little about sarcasm dude.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                        Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #1947
                          Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          Then you are not a student of his posts. Learn a little about sarcasm dude.
                          to be fair, nobody on here is interesting enough to become a student of their posts.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • New Mexican Disaster
                            Suomalainen
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4549

                            #1948
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            You really though Surfah wanted FJ to have a serious injury?
                            sometimes it's hard to tell.

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #1949
                              Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                              sometimes it's hard to tell.
                              And sometimes hopes are fruitless. I had to wait for Jabari to turn pro to blow out his knee.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • New Mexican Disaster
                                Suomalainen
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 4549

                                #1950
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                And sometimes hopes are fruitless. I had to wait for Jabari to turn pro to blow out his knee.
                                See, now even a dumb person like me can get that one.

                                Comment

                                Working...