2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #1351
    Hear, hear...

    Trump’s latest culture war vaporware undermines the very ideals he claims to want to defend.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #1352
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      I don’t know since the only patriotic curriculum I got is saying the pledge of allegiance before every school day. Did you go through a patriotic curriculum?
      My curriculum in school was whitewashed enough as it is. I understand China and Cuba's public education curriculum is extremely patriotic, though.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Lost Student
        BAND!
        • Nov 2008
        • 4324

        #1353
        Originally posted by Commando View Post
        My curriculum in school was whitewashed enough as it is. I understand China and Cuba's public education curriculum is extremely patriotic, though.
        Dist. 93 sucks! Should've gone to a Dist. 91 school!
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21157

          #1354
          Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Hard to disagree...

          Trump is a discrediting spokesman for any idea, and on the rare occasions I hear him say something I agree with, I don’t want to cheer. I want to cringe.
          As for myself, I would prefer that instead of trying to teach “patriotic history” or any other ideological flavor of history, we simply teach accurate, factual American history—in the confidence that if the story of America’s past is told truthfully, our country will come out looking pretty good.

          America’s present, on the other hand, is frankly a little embarrassing.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • swampfrog
            Social Distance Warrior
            • Feb 2011
            • 2267

            #1355
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            That was a good read.

            Comment

            • Bo Diddley
              Senior
              • Jul 2012
              • 18818

              #1356
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              This.

              Then again, there’s a good chance this was just bluster to impress the rubes at his political rally and none of it will ever happen.
              No doubt he'd love to be able to, but at the end of the day he's blowing a lot of hot air.

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #1357
                Oh no... where's Commando?

                Trump takes lead over Biden in Florida and Arizona: Polls

                President Trump passed Joe Biden in a measure of two critical swing states, Florida and Arizona, in a sign of the election tightening.

                The ABC/Washington Post poll released Wednesday found that among likely voters in Arizona, Trump was 1 point ahead of the Democratic presidential nominee with 49% to Biden's 48%.

                Trump was 4 points ahead of Biden among likely voters in Florida, with 51% support to 47% for the former vice president.
                [...]
                President Trump passed Joe Biden in a measure of two critical swing states, Florida and Arizona, in a sign of the election tightening. The ABC/Washington


                I wonder if the Florida poll was before or after Bloomberg paid felons to vote:

                Rep. Matt Gaetz: Bloomberg may face criminal probe for paying felons’ fines

                Rep. Matt Gaetz warned billionaire Michael Bloomberg that he may be facing a criminal probe for paying the outstanding fines and fees of 32,000 convicted felons in Florida so they could regain their right to vote ahead of the November election.
                [...]
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #1358
                  I can't wait for the debates and Biden is asked some real questions... here is a preview:



                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #1359
                    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Oh no... where's Commando?


                    President Trump passed Joe Biden in a measure of two critical swing states, Florida and Arizona, in a sign of the election tightening. The ABC/Washington


                    I wonder if the Florida poll was before or after Bloomberg paid felons to vote:


                    https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/rep-ga...-felons-fines/
                    maybe matt gaetz should focus on not driving drunk and committing felony campaign finance rule violations
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #1360
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Oh no... where's Commando?


                      President Trump passed Joe Biden in a measure of two critical swing states, Florida and Arizona, in a sign of the election tightening. The ABC/Washington


                      I wonder if the Florida poll was before or after Bloomberg paid felons to vote:


                      https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/rep-ga...-felons-fines/
                      A one point lead in likely voters and 2 point deficit among registered voters. And that's after a full week of Trump shit going on every day-- rallies with different members of the Trump family + Pence every day of the week last week. Once Biden does an event here you'll see another shift in the polls to freak out about. You do realize Trump HAS to win Arizona, Pennsylvania AND North Carolina to win the election, right? The fact that red Arizona's even in contention should be a telltale sign that this ship is sinking and maybe it's time to find another rat's nest.

                      Not looking so good for your guy.
                      Last edited by Commando; 09-23-2020, 04:44 PM.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #1361
                        Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                        Dist. 93 sucks! Should've gone to a Dist. 91 school!

                        Turf wars just got real!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #1362
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          maybe matt gaetz should focus on not driving drunk and committing felony campaign finance rule violations
                          Hey, maybe Bloomberg paid for Gaetz’s vote too!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • old_gregg
                            scaly man fish
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 16915

                            #1363
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Hey, maybe Bloomberg paid for Gaetz’s vote too!


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            nah, nobody buys and pays for young matthew except for his daddy
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #1364
                              Hey, so if your ballot gets dumped into a ditch does your vote still count?

                              Mail found in ditch in Greenville

                              A U.S. Postal Service investigation is underway after mail was found along the road in the Fox Valley.

                              The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office says three trays were found in a ditch around 8 a.m. Tuesday. The trays were near the intersection of highways 96 and CB, near the Appleton International Airport.

                              The mail was immediately turned over to the postal service.

                              On Wednesday, a USPS spokesman said the mail included absentee ballots.
                              [...]
                              GREENVILLE (WLUK) -- A U. S. Postal Service investigation is underway after mail was found along the road in the Fox Valley. The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office says three trays were found in a ditch around 8 a. m. Monday. The trays were near the intersection of highways 96 and CB, near the Appleton International Airport. The mail was immediately turned over to the postal service. On Wednesday, a USPS spokesman said the mail included absentee ballots.


                              I guess Jesus will know who you voted for.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • beefytee
                                Board eye candy
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 7542

                                #1365
                                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Hey, so if your ballot gets dumped into a ditch does your vote still count?


                                GREENVILLE (WLUK) -- A U. S. Postal Service investigation is underway after mail was found along the road in the Fox Valley. The Outagamie County Sheriff's Office says three trays were found in a ditch around 8 a. m. Monday. The trays were near the intersection of highways 96 and CB, near the Appleton International Airport. The mail was immediately turned over to the postal service. On Wednesday, a USPS spokesman said the mail included absentee ballots.


                                I guess Jesus will know who you voted for.
                                The nice thing about mail-in ballots here in Utah, is you can know the status of your ballot and if it was counted or not and get things taken care of before election day.

                                Otherwise, I would have no idea if poll workers threw the ballots in the ditch.

                                Comment

                                Working...