2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #1381
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Didn't the Dems (including the great Hillary Clinton) say to not concede the election? Sounds like we are going to see a fight!

    That's not the question. The question wasn't 'would you concede a tightly contested election?' The question was 'will you commit to a peaceful transferral of power?'

    His response was 'sure if we get rid of the ballots (wtf) there will be no transferral of power and I'll just continue...'
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #1382
      Originally posted by Commando View Post
      That's not the question. The question wasn't 'would you concede a tightly contested election?' The question was 'will you commit to a peaceful transferral of power?'

      His response was 'sure if we get rid of the ballots (wtf) there will be no transferral of power and I'll just continue...'
      His answer was we are going to see what happens... like if the Dems pay people to vote, stuff the ballots, and other illegal games the dumb liberals like to play:

      “We’re going to have to see what happens,” Trump said at a news conference, responding to a question about whether he’d commit to a peaceful transfer of power. “You know that I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots, and the ballots are a disaster.”
      https://apnews.com/article/election-...ce2454ae3d1639

      In this case he is not going to roll over and play dead. There is going to be a fight!

      He is right about the mail-in ballots being a disaster... We now have mail-in ballots floating up out of the garage, all votes for Drumpf:

      FBI investigates ballots for Trump found in Pennsylvania garbage
      [...]
      The ballots “had the Trump name on it, and they were thrown into a wastepaper basket,” he said.

      “We want to make sure the election is honest and I’m not sure that it can be. I don’t know that it can be with this whole situation — unsolicited ballots, they are unsolicited, millions being sent to everybody.”
      [...]


      Of course, you Dems don't see this as a problem because they were GOP'er votes. If votes for Biden show up after Drumpf wins you will be rioting in the streets. It may be good, however, for y'all to let that anger out on the local Walmart and burn it to the ground. Just stay away from the Drumpf'ers... they have like a trillion bullets and you will surely lose that one. It will be very entertaining for us Libertarians.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #1383
        This is Trump's MO. It always has been. In 2016 he said he wasn't going to accept the results of the election and that he was sure Democrats were cheating blah blah blah OH SHIT I WON. He's just a fundamentally corrupt person. Why is this so difficult to admit?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37986

          #1384
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          His answer was we are going to see what happens... like if the Dems pay people to vote, stuff the ballots, and other illegal games the dumb liberals like to play:


          https://apnews.com/article/election-...ce2454ae3d1639

          In this case he is not going to roll over and play dead. There is going to be a fight!

          He is right about the mail-in ballots being a disaster... We now have mail-in ballots floating up out of the garage, all votes for Drumpf:




          Of course, you Dems don't see this as a problem because they were GOP'er votes. If votes for Biden show up after Drumpf wins you will be rioting in the streets. It may be good, however, for y'all to let that anger out on the local Walmart and burn it to the ground. Just stay away from the Drumpf'ers... they have like a trillion bullets and you will surely lose that one. It will be very entertaining for us Libertarians.
          its hilarious that you believe this.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #1385
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            This is Trump's MO. It always has been. In 2016 he said he wasn't going to accept the results of the election and that he was sure Democrats were cheating blah blah blah OH SHIT I WON. He's just a fundamentally corrupt person. Why is this so difficult to admit?
            It is not difficult to admit... Of course, the Dems cheat.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #1386
              Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              It is not difficult to admit... Of course, the Dems cheat.
              Sure they do. That's a really easy thing for a Trump supporter to say without having to provide actual evidence. Just like Trump's 'election fraud commission' that he quietly disbanded after they came up with probably the opposite results from what would agree with Trump saying like 3 million illegals voted-- all to alleviate his ego from the blow it took losing the popular vote by that many to Hilary Clinton. What a bunch of bullshit.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #1387
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                its hilarious that you believe this.
                What? Believe that Bloomberg is paying for votes? Don't you read the news, man? The Florida AG is calling for an investigation.

                Or Dems stuff the ballots? The dumb Dems confessed doing it.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37986

                  #1388
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  What? Believe that Bloomberg is paying for votes? Don't you read the news, man? The Florida AG is calling for an investigation.

                  Or Dems stuff the ballots? The dumb Dems confessed doing it.
                  No Ted. That the rivers are teeming with discarded ballots, all with the name Trump on them. It has been sad to see a man with your intelligence take this slow road to craziness. :foilhat:
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • LVAllen
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 3272

                    #1389
                    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    What? Believe that Bloomberg is paying for votes? Don't you read the news, man? The Florida AG is calling for an investigation.

                    Or Dems stuff the ballots? The dumb Dems confessed doing it.
                    Yes. It's so prevalent that when a federal judge required the Trumpettes to submit evidence of electoral fraud, they submitted a bunch of news clippings, and not actual evidence.

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #1390
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      No Ted. That the rivers are teeming with discarded ballots, all with the name Trump on them. It has been sad to see a man with your intelligence take this slow road to craziness. :foilhat:
                      Oh, so just because they found some ballots in the garbage (all with Drumpf votes) means there is absolutely no more of these ballots are out there in the garbage somewhere else. Recall that Drumpf won in states like this by less than 1% of the vote. That isn't a lot of votes.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #1391
                        Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                        Yes. It's so prevalent that when a federal judge required the Trumpettes to submit evidence of electoral fraud, they submitted a bunch of news clippings, and not actual evidence.
                        What in the hell are you talking about, man? You are not a very good student of my posts. I know it requires a little reading but the dumb Dems admitted to stuffing the ballot boxes.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #1392
                          I want to see Trump lose and 2 years from now it's found out because of cheating by the Democrats. It would be awesome to watch the Tedbot meltdown from information overload from all of the links he would have to post in these threads
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • Northwestcoug
                            Cocked and Loaded
                            • May 2011
                            • 18026

                            #1393
                            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            I want to see Trump lose and 2 years from now it's found out because of cheating by the Democrats. It would be awesome to watch the Tedbot meltdown from information overload from all of the links he would have to post in these threads
                            And that would be different from his current habits, how?
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #1394
                              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              And that would be different from his current habits, how?
                              There is a higher level possible
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #1395
                                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                                I want to see Trump lose and 2 years from now it's found out because of cheating by the Democrats. It would be awesome to watch the Tedbot meltdown from information overload from all of the links he would have to post in these threads
                                Or maybe the GOP controlled house two years from now can drum up some BS and waste congress's time and money trying to impeach President Biden Harris while the next wave of Covid is sweeping through China. That would be fun!
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...