Or you were going to make some meth with it.
At what point did you / will you take the coronavirus epidemic seriously?
Collapse
X
-
Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
-
-
Can someone remind Biden that he promised to shut down the virus. It’s almost like he’s doing the opposite."Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Originally posted by Moliere View PostCan someone remind Biden that he promised to shut down the virus. It’s almost like he’s doing the opposite.
I thought you and I were feeling the same optimistic vibe regarding this latest variant:
Originally posted by Moliere View PostThis is all looking like great news. Covid cases are up, way up, but hospital admittances are down in some of those areas, specifically in Scotland.
Comment
-
Yeah, the 60% vaccination rate in the U.S. is Biden's fault.Originally posted by Moliere View PostCan someone remind Biden that he promised to shut down the virus. It’s almost like he’s doing the opposite.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
-
-
Oh, I do. I’m just traveling to a democrat state today and don’t want my stuff shut down.Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
I thought you and I were feeling the same optimistic vibe regarding this latest variant:
"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Of course it’s not but he’s consistently had some of the dumbest takes here during this entire episode and we have to continue to read his stupid snipes.Originally posted by BlueK View Post
Is it really Biden's fault that so many Trumpers are willing to die to avoid getting vaccinated?
Im traveling to a blue state and hope it doesn’t shut down? GTFO.
Comment
-
Happy new year, Sunshine!Originally posted by fusnik View Post
Of course it’s not but he’s consistently had some of the dumbest takes here during this entire episode and we have to continue to read his stupid snipes.
Im traveling to a blue state and hope it doesn’t shut down? GTFO.
I read an article 2-3 days ago saying that computer models are showing that omicron should peek in a week or so. Super contagious strains typically peak quickly and then die quickly. Already peaked in South Africa. Let's hope that is the case."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Biden the Omicron Killer!Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Happy new year, Sunshine!
I read an article 2-3 days ago saying that computer models are showing that omicron should peek in a week or so. Super contagious strains typically peak quickly and then die quickly. Already peaked in South Africa. Let's hope that is the case.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
I won’t contest the dumb take accusation. I certainly same dumb things when I’m frustrated.Originally posted by fusnik View Post
Of course it’s not but he’s consistently had some of the dumbest takes here during this entire episode and we have to continue to read his stupid snipes.
Im traveling to a blue state and hope it doesn’t shut down? GTFO.
Im just pointing out the ridiculousness of Bidens campaign promise. We all knew he had no power to do what he said he’d do, but some people just chose to believe him anyway."Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
His policy on getting the vaccine available to everyone who wanted it as quickly as possible seemed to be a success. The previous admin had no plan nor urgency for doing that.Originally posted by Moliere View Post
I won’t contest the dumb take accusation. I certainly same dumb things when I’m frustrated.
Im just pointing out the ridiculousness of Bidens campaign promise. We all knew he had no power to do what he said he’d do, but some people just chose to believe him anyway.
Comment
-
"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
Am I that transparent?
Comment