Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    President Trump could probably use some advice on how to avoid perjury traps!
    Huh? Trump has never said shit under oath. He doesn’t have to worry about perjury. Probably the best legal advice he ever followed.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Trump cheers on governors even as they ignore White House coronavirus guidelines in race to reopen

States across the country are moving swiftly to reopen their economies despite failing to achieve benchmarks laid out by the White House for when social distancing restrictions could be eased to ensure the public’s safety during the coronavirus pandemic.

These governors’ biggest cheerleader is President Trump.

A slew of states — such as Texas, Indiana, Colorado and Florida — have pushed forward with relaxing social distancing guidelines even as the number of people testing positive in many states has increased in recent weeks and testing continues to lag behind. White House recommendations released last month encouraged states to wait to see a decline in cases over a two-week period, as well as having robust testing in place for front-line workers before entering “Phase One” of a gradual comeback.

But Trump and some of his aides have backed away from their own guidelines, opting instead to hail the broad economic reopening that health experts say has started too quickly. The dichotomy comes as the White House also tried to distance itself from a draft federal government report predicting an explosion of new coronavirus cases and 3,000 daily deaths by June 1.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• lol

Okay, Miss Nurse, you're only supposed to be a prop here.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Comment

• NUTJOB WARNING!

Trump’s vicious claim that Joe Scarborough might have murdered an aide

The sun had not been up for an hour when the president of the United States, in his ninth tweet of the day, said MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough might be a murderer.

It’s an old claim, debunked by The Washington Post in 2017. Trump often smears those who challenge him. He has a long-running feud with the “Morning Joe” husband-and-wife team of Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.

But it remains astounding to see the president make a thinly veiled murder accusation devoid of evidence. Many of the 18,000 false and misleading claims in our Trump database feature overheated rhetoric. Few of them rise to these vicious heights.
                lol, Trump is such a NUTJOB. I watch Morning Joe and they are constantly baiting Trump, begging him not to watch their show. Dude can't help himself.

It's great to know that this is what occupies Trump's time in the midst of a 100-year crisis, even during the early hours of the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  NUTJOB WARNING!

lol, Trump is such a NUTJOB. I watch Morning Joe and they are constantly baiting Trump, begging him not to watch their show. Dude can't help himself.

It's great to know that this is what occupies Trump's time in the midst of a 100-year crisis, even during the early hours of the morning.
                  Don't you know? He can't sleep at night because he's so worried about America.

Comment

• lol, what a boob

Comment

• Oh man I wonder how the debates are going to go-- that is if he even participates. I think he's so used to being a sensitive asshole that anybody will be able to just slap the shit out of him one one one.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

NUTJOB WARNING!

Don’t mock Ted’s concerns. Without him this place would an echo chamber.

Comment

• Space Force has a flag and we have some kickass "super duper missiles"!

Pentagon confirms development of hypersonic weapons after Trump talks up ‘super duper missiles’
                          [...]
                          “We have -- I call it the super duper missile,” the president said, “and I heard the other night 17 times faster than what they have right now, when you take the fastest missile we have right now.”

He added, “You’ve heard Russia has five times and China’s working on five or six times, we have one 17 times and it’s just gotten the go-ahead.”

Trump on Friday was presented with the newly unveiled official flag of the USSF — the official flag of the first new U.S. military branch in 72 years.
                          [...]
                          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...duper-missiles

So the Chinese have rockets that go mach 5 or so. We have missiles that go 17x faster than that! That is like 30,000 m/s or 0.01% the speed of light.

Speculators think this is the AGM-183A...

Super duper missiles are awesome!
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• NUTJOB!

In his defense, Eric is not the brightest bulb. Probably all those drug parties with hookers with Hunter in Ukraine.

Eric Trump claims coronavirus is Democratic hoax, will ‘magically’ vanish after 2020 election

Eric Trump claimed Saturday that the coronavirus will “magically” vanish after the November election and allow the country to fully reopen — an assertion that has no basis in science and is contradicted by health experts worldwide.

In an interview with Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro, Trump suggested the president’s critics were using the pandemic to undermine his father’s rallies, calling it a “cognizant strategy” that would cease once it was no longer politically expedient.

“You watch, they’ll milk it every single day between now and November 3," the younger Trump said. "And guess what, after November 3, coronavirus will magically, all of a sudden, go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen.”

Comment

• Trump is gambling the health of the nation for his reelection

Many of us are not surprised to see President Trump putting his own welfare above that of the nation. But why would he embrace a policy that seems to jeopardize his own reelection? That is more of a puzzle.

Trump is busily inciting people across the country — and especially in swing states — to ignore public health guidance on limiting the spread of covid-19 and resume socializing and working in the riskiest of ways. Modeling masklessness, he welcomes any sabotage of orderly reopening. “The place is bustling!” he exulted, after Wisconsin’s Supreme Court struck down stay-at-home orders.

Such recklessness, in defiance of his own administration’s guidance, risks igniting new waves of the disease. That could lead not only to thousands more deaths but also to further devastation of the economy. It’s not far-fetched to think that this blowback could arrive with the cooler weather next fall — just as people are voting in the presidential election.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Trump and his team realized weeks ago that he was losing to Joe Biden, badly. They began casting China as an enemy and, preposterously, Biden as a Communist sympathizer. They intensified their slanders of the presumptive Democratic nominee as doddering and (because he is following public health guidance) cowardly. They invented “Obamagate.”

They will certainly continue these lines of attack. But they also realize there’s a good chance none of them will be sufficient if the economy continues to tank. So, against all common sense, Trump began agitating for the country to get back to work.

The strategy, at its most basic level, is to keep fingers crossed: hope businesses reopen but that a second wave does not materialize, at least until after the election.
                              Trump is a crass opportunist. He and his team have realized that a solution to the COVID problem will not be forthcoming for another year or more. He needs a win, and that means an improving economy (like he said, "I built it before, I can build it again!"). Without some significant improvement there, he knows he's headed for a trouncing (likely headed that way anyway, but whatever). So he'll happily risk your and my health and our economic well-being for a short-term gain. Today he called for people to get back to sporting events, "on top of each other" because America needs its sports. 1 million lives for reelection? He'd make that deal.

Comment

Trump is gambling the health of the nation for his reelection

Trump is a crass opportunist. He and his team have realized that a solution to the COVID problem will not be forthcoming for another year or more. He needs a win, and that means an improving economy (like he said, "I built it before, I can build it again!"). Without some significant improvement there, he knows he's headed for a trouncing (likely headed that way anyway, but whatever). So he'll happily risk your and my health and our economic well-being for a short-term gain. Today he called for people to get back to sporting events, "on top of each other" because America needs its sports. 1 million lives for reelection? He'd make that deal.
                                Has the curve been flattened? Have we given our hospitals time time to gear up for the most severe COVID-19 cases? If the answer is yes (and in most places the answer is a resounding yes) then Trump is not entirely wrong. I hate having to say that, because fuck Trump. I truly hate him and can’t stand listening to a thing he says. Is he overstating things as he always does? Yes. But it’s clear this thing has been politicized beyond reason by both sides.

Either COVID-19 wasn’t nearly the danger to all that it was purported to be, or we have flattened the curve. Either way, we can’t continue to live in lockdown. Lockdown was the right thing to do back in March when we were still unsure of the potential ramifications and there was a concern of overwhelming the hospitals. Now that we know more, and now that that has not happened anywhere in the US outside of NYC (the only city in our country even remotely similar to a large European city) the SIP-at-all-costs position is no longer about saving lives. Lockdown until there’s a vaccine 12-18 months from now is not reasonable, and anyone who says it is is either stupid or intellectually dishonest.

Also, you’re fooling yourself if you think the left wouldn’t trade 1M lives if it meant Trump would lose the election.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X