Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigPiney
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eddie
    replied
    Guardians? As in...Guardians of the Galaxy?

Sounds like an awesome name. I approve!

Leave a comment:

• UVACoug
    replied
    https://twitter.com/marcusreports/st...569540610?s=21

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Man really did hack Trump’s Twitter account by guessing password, ‘maga2020!,’ Dutch prosecutors say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...rce=reddit.com

Trump really is a simpleton. I guess this same guy guessed Trump's twitter password years ago. The super unguessable password? 'yourefired'

Leave a comment:

• frank ryan
    replied
    Man really did hack Trump’s Twitter account by guessing password, ‘maga2020!,’ Dutch prosecutors say

Dutch hacker Victor Gevers claims to have logged in to President Trump’s Twitter account six years ago by guessing the password: “yourefired.”

Then he did it again. On Oct. 16, Gevers, 44, made an accurate guess, “maga2020!,” on his fifth try, according to Dutch prosecutors.

Hacking is a crime in the Netherlands. But on Wednesday, Dutch officials said they would not press charges because Gevers had met the bar for “responsible disclosure,” demonstrating how easy it could be to gain access to the U.S. president’s handle: @realdonaldtrump.

“We believe the hacker has actually penetrated Trump’s Twitter account, but has met the criteria that have been developed in case law to go free as an ethical hacker,” the public prosecutor’s office said in a statement, the Guardian reported.

Gevers was open about what he had done and said his aim was to show “vulnerabilities in the Internet,” the BBC reported. On Oct. 22, Gevers shared screenshots, apparently from inside Trump’s account. He also tweeted some advice, seemingly directed at the U.S. president, encouraging the use of two-factor authentication, which makes it harder to hack a password.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...rce=reddit.com

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Rudy Giuliani, as chief of Trump's legal team conducting the election challenge, is asking for $20k per day as his legal fees from the campaign.

Step it up with those legal fees, Trumpers of Cougarstadium.com!!

Leave a comment:

• Bo Diddley
    replied
    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    I predict Trump will end up being a better con man than President Obama or any of the "really good" politicians. He will push less than half of what he said he would.
    Yeah, pretty much. He makes up his own definitions ("fake news"). Make America Great Again? I don't think great means what you think it means.

I was always an anyone but Trump, but now through his shenanigans, I'm really learning to hate him.

Leave a comment:

• Now who’s the dean?
    replied
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    *UPDATE.

I was right yet again, sadly. Just about sick of this trash administration. :|

Since literally the beginning of our great country everyone has ignored federal courts. Why get all agitated about it now all of a sudden?

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    *UPDATE.

I was right yet again, sadly. Just about sick of this trash administration. :|

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
    Thanks to Trump deciding to illegally install Acting Cabinet members lost past their expiration date, many things he has done will simply be kaput.

Exhibit A: DACA. Since ol' Wolfy wasn't legally the Acting Secretary of DHS because there's a right way and a wrong way to succeed to the office, and getting an Acting Secretary to change the succession order ain't it, DACA is back on the menu.
    Yeah we thought that back in June when the Supreme Court told them they didn't follow the APA so therefore we were back where we started- they responded with that Wolf memo saying the Supreme Court is wrong. They aren't complying now, either. Not that it matters, since their asses are gone in 2 months...

Leave a comment:

• LVAllen
    replied
    Thanks to Trump deciding to illegally install Acting Cabinet members lost past their expiration date, many things he has done will simply be kaput.

Exhibit A: DACA. Since ol' Wolfy wasn't legally the Acting Secretary of DHS because there's a right way and a wrong way to succeed to the office, and getting an Acting Secretary to change the succession order ain't it, DACA is back on the menu.

Leave a comment:

• Commando
    replied
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    isn't there some heightened pleading requirement in arizona for fraud? how does this survive that?
    I think all of this is getting thrown directly in the trash. Once the votes are certified on the 30th there will be nothing left to decide or complain about.

Leave a comment:

• Now who’s the dean?
    replied
    So the latest out of AZ is that Trump is alleging fraud of 150 ballots in a suit. Biden has the advantage by about 12k. This is clearly a ruse to run up donations from his gullible army of morons.
    He probably imagines the ballots actually in a suit going in to vote. BALLOTS CAN’T LEGALLY VOTE!

Leave a comment:

• Flystripper
    replied
    So the latest out of AZ is that Trump is alleging fraud of 150 ballots in a suit. Biden has the advantage by about 12k. This is clearly a ruse to run up donations from his gullible army of morons.
    50% of all funds donated go to retiring campaign debt....He is raising money for that.

Leave a comment:

• old_gregg
    replied
    isn't there some heightened pleading requirement in arizona for fraud? how does this survive that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X