Originally posted by SeattleUte
View Post
The Official Hurricane Sandy Thread
Collapse
X
-
Dude you'd better knock it off or you're going to burn with a fervent heat.
-
The people that worship red Miatas? I don't think so.Originally posted by myboynoah View PostOr Zorastrians. Not an effing negative word about Zorastrians.
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
Zoroastrians are still around, no thanks to Angra Mainyu like you.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostZoroastrians. There is a blueprint for the future of Mormonism. Someday people will ask what the hell ever happened to those guys."Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
Comment
-
wuap wins any kind of word play game before it even starts.Originally posted by wuapinmon View PostZoroastrians are still around, no thanks to Angra Mainyu like you."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
-
I find this link misleading: give.lds.org/storm"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Obama's and Bloomberg's Katrina...
Edit: And don't forget... Senator Obama was 1 of 18 that voted against Katrina relief efforts.The residents of Staten Island are pleading for help from elected officials, begging for gasoline, food and clothing three days after Sandy slammed the New York City borough.
“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials. “You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”
[...]
Molinaro urged New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Wednesday to cancel Sunday’s New York City Marathon. The race’s staging area is on Staten Island and Molinaro said it would be “crazy, asinine,” to have the race after what has happened.
“My God. What we have here is terrible, a disaster,” Molinaro said Wednesday. “If they want to race, let them race with themselves. This is no time for a parade. A marathon is a parade. Now is the time to put your shoulder to the wheel. If they want to prepare for something, let them prepare for the election, not a marathon.”
“Do you realize how many police officers you need for a marathon?” he asked. “There are people looting stores on Midland Avenue. There is looting taking place in the homes on the South Shore that were destroyed. That is where we need the police.”Last edited by Uncle Ted; 11-01-2012, 07:06 PM."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
This whole situation is a living adverstisment for 72 hour kits and other short term food storage preparation.Originally posted by Uncle Ted View PostObama's and Bloomberg's Katrina...
Edit: And don't forget... Senator Obama was 1 of 18 that voted against Katrina relief efforts.
Comment
-
Which government agency does one talk to get those and one of those free cell phones?Originally posted by Omaha 680 View PostThis whole situation is a living adverstisment for 72 hour kits and other short term food storage preparation."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
LOL. Someone call Obama to cut through this bureaucracy.Originally posted by SCcoug View PostGive 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment

Comment