2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #5746

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #5747
      Yeah, sure.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #5748
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        What about Beyoncé AND Taylor Swift?
        Sorry... no Beyoncé.

        What a bunch of cheap basturds. I just wasted my time watching this crap.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #5749
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

          Sorry... no Beyoncé.

          What a bunch of cheap basturds. I just wasted my time watching this crap.
          I know. What was that all about? I guess Leon Panetta was a surprise?
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #5750
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • myboynoah
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 21719

              #5751
              GVoqpIcWIAAIilO.jpg
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69701

                #5752
                Not a bad speech by Kamala. Not terrible, but not great either. She did OK with her limited speaking skills. On the domestic issues, she was weak and in some cases outright lied. But she was very strong on foreign policy. Most importantly, she came off as a normal decent person, unlike that orange lunatic she’s running against.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • myboynoah
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 21719

                  #5753
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                  For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                  Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #5754
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Not a bad speech by Kamala. Not terrible, but not great either. She did OK with her limited speaking skills. On the domestic issues, she was weak and in some cases outright lied. But she was very strong on foreign policy. Most importantly, she came off as a normal decent person, unlike that orange lunatic she’s running against.
                    In a lot of cases she outright lied.

                    It seems they now have Kamala's policies published online... https://www.kamala2024policies.com

                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Uncle Ted
                      The Big 12 money shot.
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 28853

                      #5755
                      Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

                      I know. What was that all about? I guess Leon Panetta was a surprise?
                      It seems that Beyoncé is booked for another event...

                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #5756
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Not a bad speech by Kamala. Not terrible, but not great either. She did OK with her limited speaking skills. On the domestic issues, she was weak and in some cases outright lied. But she was very strong on foreign policy. Most importantly, she came off as a normal decent person, unlike that orange lunatic she’s running against.
                        Yeah, she has already proven that she is a freak’n genius when comes to foreign policy… LOL:



                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • myboynoah
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 21719

                          #5757
                          lol

                          Excellent use of "meemaw" in reference to a woman trying so hard not look like one.

                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                          Comment

                          • BlueK
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2011
                            • 7192

                            #5758
                            So much worry from the maga side right now.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #5759
                              The AP fact checks the DNC... I know it is hard for y'all to believe but the Dems lie much more than Trump.

                              https://apnews.com/article/democrati...5d00cf9a21281d

                              https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...b5eb6aa304a452

                              https://apnews.com/article/kamala-ha...27724d94173b08

                              And let's not forget about this big lie that someone from the DNC leaked to TMZ...



                              Even MSNBC was in on this one...



                              People, including myself, were not happy...



                              I'm never falling for the Dems lies again!
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Clark Addison
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 10307

                                #5760
                                A lot of Democrats are feeling confident right now. And if there is one thing I have learned over the last 30 years about politics it is that when Democrats feel confident, they start thinking that they don't need to worry as much about the middle and that everyone is on board with the craziest of their ideas. I expect them to float some doozies over the next few weeks which will make their popularity go down.

                                This is actually one of the reasons I don't worry too much about Democrats running amuck. They have an automatic built-in self-destruct instinct.

                                Comment

                                Working...