Radiohead starts recording LP8

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #616
    Seriously--- this is the best foot Radiohead has put forward since 15 Step dropped in 07. Badass. Earworm. Can't. Stop. Listening. :rockon2:
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18747

      #617
      Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Speaking of misdirected, how's about we talk about Radiohead's forthcoming record that is supported by a stellar initial single?
      I agree it is a stellar lead single. I enjoyed it.

      Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • clackamascoug
        Banned
        • Dec 2009
        • 9709

        #618
        If she floats... she burns.

        gotta love it.

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #619


          LP9 drops Sunday!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37974

            #620
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Seriously--- this is the best foot Radiohead has put forward since 15 Step dropped in 07. Badass. Earworm. Can't. Stop. Listening. :rockon2:
            I'm really liking this single a lot too. The video is also a lot of fun in the typical Radiohead way.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Moliere
              One man.....one pie
              • Oct 2009
              • 27877

              #621




              Efil ym fo flaH
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27877

                #622
                It's out!!!!

                https://amsp-us.wasteheadquarters.com/

                Just bought it. Going to listen to it on the way to church. This is one day I wish church was farther away than 15 minutes.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27877

                  #623
                  Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  It's out!!!!

                  https://amsp-us.wasteheadquarters.com/

                  Just bought it. Going to listen to it on the way to church. This is one day I wish church was farther away than 15 minutes.
                  it's not an instant download
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Moliere
                    One man.....one pie
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 27877

                    #624
                    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    it's not an instant download
                    Download email arrived just in time.

                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #625
                      With Identikit and True Love Waits! :rockon2:
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • UVACoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 2685

                        #626
                        Just finished it. I love it ... best since In Rainbows (which isn't saying much, I know).

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #627
                          Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                          Just finished it. I love it ... best since In Rainbows (which isn't saying much, I know).
                          Why isn't that saying much? In Rainbows is amazing.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • UVACoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 2685

                            #628
                            Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Why isn't that saying much? In Rainbows is amazing.
                            I agree ... but nothing that came out since In Rainbows is better than the album that was released today.

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #629
                              Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              With Identikit and True Love Waits! :rockon2:
                              gives me goosebumps. Stellar album.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • MartyFunkhouser
                                Disciple of RNGesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18747

                                #630
                                Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                                gives me goosebumps. Stellar album.
                                What the fuck? You stop by for a rare post and it isn't in the NHL thread. I'd figure we would at least get a drive by posting with the Blues up 3-2. It is setting up nicely for the Blues right now. I wouldn't be too worried about the Preds/Sharks in the next round. Although, I still think the Bolts are going to win.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

                                Comment

                                Working...